Chapter Thirteen. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Thirteen.

   "Good morning, Logan." Alexandra greeted Logan in period two. All she got was a nod, but he didn't even look her way. Alexandra frowned but focused on her work.

   "Alexandra." Adam called out as Alexandra walked by him with Samantha in last period. Alexandra looked back at him.

   "I'll be over there." Samantha pointed to the bleachers.

   Alexandra nodded then walked to Adam, but she felt piercing eyes burn into her. Knowing who it was, she ignored it just like he ignored her the whole day. "Hey Adam." She hugged him.

   "We still on for that date tonight, right?" Adam asked, hopeful.

   "Yes." 

   "Great, dress casual. I'll pick you up at seven o'clock."

   "Got it. Where are we going?"

   "Now I can't tell you that. It's a surprise." Adam smiled then hugged her. "See you later," He pecked her cheek and left.

   Alexandra walked out of the gym, sweating in her cheer practice outfit. She wiped her forehead and sighed. After fixing the strap on her bag slouching on her shoulder, she started making her way to her house.  A 2014 Lamborghini Cabra pulled up beside her and the tinted windows pulled down.

   "Do you want a ride?" Logan asked, his car matching her walking speed.

   "Oh, now you are talking to me?" She continued walking.

   "Alexandra, just get in the car." Logan shook his head.

   "No." She replied, stubbornly.

   "Alexandra! Just get in the car, please." He asked softly. 

   Alexandra stopped walking and sighed. She groaned and got into the car.

   "I'm sorry," Logan apologized.

   "Why have you been ignoring me?"

   Logan sighed, "I don't really want to talk about it, I'm sorry."

   Alexandra rolled her eyes and the car went silent the rest of the drive to her house. When they pulled up to Alexandra's house they just sat in the car, silently not moving.

   Alexandra sighed, finally breaking the silence, "Was it something Emily said? Does she not like me?" 

   "No, no. Alexandra, I'm sure she loves you. And she wants to you to come over for dinner very soon. Just please let it go."

   "Whatever, Logan." Alexandra glared opening the door and stepping out, shutting the door behind her.

   "Wait." Logan sighed.

   Alexandra looked at him through the open window, "What?"

   "Have a nice date." He averted his eyes from hers. His face was blank, his jaw rigid hard but his eyes gave away the pain.

   "Logan." She shook her head and pushed her hair behind her ear. "Lo--"

   "I'll see you at school." He hit the gas pedal and drove off, drifting around the corner.

   "Where are we?" Alexandra asked Adam as they pulled up to the beach.

   "Shh, just follow me." Adam got out the car and went to the other side, opening the door for Alexandra.

   "Thank you." She stepped out the car dressed in an American Vintage Slim Tank Heather grey cotton tanktop, BLANK bootcut jeans,  and Frye Regina ballet shoes. Her eyes lite up instantly when she heard theme music playing and alot of loud people. She smelled cotton candy, fried dough, pizza, hot dogs, and nachos. She heard the screams of people. "You brought me to a carnival?" She smiled brightly.

   "Yeah, come on." He grabbed her hand and they walked to the entry booth.

   "That ride was so fun!" Alexandra exclaimed, happily as they walked through the carnival. 

    Adam grinned at her, "Yeah, we went on it three times."

   "I can't help it, I am a thrill seeker! And that was so thrilling!" Alexandra said, jumping up and down slightly. 

   Adam laughed, "Hungry?" Alexandra nodded and Adam walked her to a table, "How about fried dough?"

   "And a rootbeer." She grinned up at him after she sat. 

   Adam smiled, "On it." He turned and walked to a nearby stand to order.

   Alexandra looked around at all the people around her, having a good time. She grinned when she seen kids running around with their families, laughing. People winning prizes from the stands. She continued to look around, still sitting when she noticed someone a few games down staring directly at her. Alexandra raised an eyebrow at him in question but he just continued to stare. She felt a very strong pull towards him. She got up and started making way her way to him.

   "Alex!" Adam called. Alexandra whipped around and looked at Adam as he asked, "Where are you going?"

   "Uh," She looked where the guy was standing but he's gone. "No where."

   "Oh my god! That was so fun!" Alexandra sighed happily as they walked up to her house.

   "I'm glad you had fun." Adam said in relief.

   "I did, thanks." She smiled at him.

   "So, will there be a second date?" Adam asked smoothly and leaned on the porch rail, a glass vase with plants in them fell and shattered. "Oh shoot, sorry."

   They both bent down and started picking up the glass. Adam stared at her as he picked up a few pieces of sharp glass, not paying attention and ends up cutting himself.

   Alexandra's eyes darken and started turning red as she shot up, looking away from him. "You're bleeding."

   "Yeah, it's fine. Are you okay?" He stood up too.

   "Yeah," She kept her back towards him.

   "Are you sure?"

   "Yeah, I should get inside. It's already 10. I'll see you tomorrow."

   "What about the glass?"

   Alexandra blinked a few times and took a deep breath, her orbs turning back to brown. She turned around to him. "I've got it, no worries. Good night, Adam."

   Adam looked as if he was fighting with himself on something in his head then he leaned forward and placed his lips on hers. "Good night, Alexandra." He said once he pulled away.

   Alexandra smiled and blushed but all she could imagine was Logan's mouth on her instead. But she does like Adam. She hadn't notice Adam walking back to his car 'til now. "And to answer your question, Adam. Yes, I will go out with you again."

   Adam's eyes lite up as he smiled and waved, hopping in his car. Alexandra slipped through her door.

~~~

Okay guys, I need 20+ reads, 3 votes, 3 comments for this next chapter! :)

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to SHARE, VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT! <3