Chapter Forty-One. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Forty-One.

   "I think you are forgetting someone, cousin." Lucas grinned from the door, his arm wrapped around Samantha. Adam stood behind them both.

   Alexandra rolled her eyes, "I forgot you on purpose, jerk. You're annoying."

   Lucas laughed and walked towards Alexandra, "What a welcome to the family, cousin."

   Alexandra started backing up, "Stay away from me, Lucas! You are so aggravating."

   "Come on, we had a little debate and I'm over it. You should be to." Lucas continued to approach her.

   Nevaeh and Tessa stood infront of Alexandra, Tessa spoke up, "Luna doesn't want you near her."

   Lucas stopped walking and looked down at the two girls that are way smaller than him. He laughed, "Alexandra, call off your pups!"

   Nevaeh growled and kicked Lucas where the sun don't shine, sending him cascading to the floor howling in pain and holding his genitals. "Hmph, serves you right." She crossed her arms after tossing her hair over her shoulders.

   Samantha grabbed Nevaeh by her neck, slamming her against the wall. "Paws off, bitch." She growled.

   "Enough." Alexandra said calmly before a fight broke out. 

   "Alexandra," Samantha tried to reason with her but Alexandra growled in warning, telling her to do as she says or suffer the consequences. Samantha growled in Nevaeh's face then dropped her on the floor, "Don't touch my mate again." She rolled her eyes and walked to Lucas, helping him up.

   Alexandra sighed, "This is Samantha, she's in the pack. That's her mate and my cousin, Lucas. He's not in the pack."

   "Thank God," Nevaeh breathed and Samantha growled.

   "I said that's enough," She glared at Nevaeh and Samantha, "You guys are in a pack, my pack. You work together and fight for one another, not fight each other. Get it together or get out the pack." Alexandra growled.

   "Sorry Luna," Samantha and Nevaeh said at the same time then lowered their heads in submission.

   Alexandra nodded in acceptance of their apologies. She turned and saw Adam still standing at the corner of the room. "Adam," She spoke up, "Come forward." Adam slowly walked forward, before he can make it Alexandra Danny stood infront of her, blocking him off. "Danny, it's fine."

   "I know you from somewhere." Danny said, "You went on a few dates with my late brother, Mark, in like eighth grade."

   Everyone gasped. Adam dated guys?

   "You've got to be kidding me," Adam mumbled under his breath. "Uh, sorry dude. I have no idea what you are talking about." Adam tried to play it off, "I'll have you know, I have a girlfriend." Lucas growled when Adam pointed to Samantha, "I mean, I had a girlfriend and if it weren't for the damn mate bond we'd still be together."

   Danny shook his head, "Nah, man. It was you. You had a crush on me, dude. I remember. When Mark found out, he threaten to cut me for being so hot." Danny grinned, "I mean, who can blame him? Look at me."