Chapter Sixteen. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Sixteen.

   Her breathing stopped as she stared into back into this man's eyes. Her throat went dry and she couldn't take her eyes off of him. Her body and face heated at the contact of his body against hers on the floor. She wanted him right there. She wanted to surrender her mind, heart, soul, and body to him. She wanted to be his. She wanted him to love her. To make love to her. To do anything with her. To mark her.

   'Mate.' Audrey called out.

   'What? No, Logan is our mate.'

   'Mate.' 

   When Alexandra was finally able to get her voice back, she blocked out the lust, desire, want, and need of the man and spoke.

   "Who are you?" Alexandra pushed him off and quickly got up. "Wait, I seen you at the carnival the other day! Why are you following me?"

   "I'll tell you if we can get back in that position again." He winked and Alexandra's face and body flushed thinking about what it would actually feel like to have her legs wrapped around his waist as he thru-- "Wait, who are you?" He furrowed his eye brows.

   "I asked you first." Alexandra shot back and crossed her arms.

   "You're in my house, you answer my questions."

   "You're house? Oh, you must be the little brother."

   "I'm not that much younger than Logan. And I know I'm older than you."

   "So." She shrugged.

   "What are you doing here?" He licked his lips and watched her as he changed the subject.

   "I was invited to dinner by Logan and Emily." She replied slowly, trying to concentrate on anything but his lips.

   "Ah, yes. You're the hybrid girl." He walked around her slowly, taking in every appearance of her. "My brother has told me alot of you."

   "Were they good things?"

   "Some." He smirked into her ear.

   "What is your name?" Asked Alexandra, breathlessly.

   "Jayden." He smirked at her again.

   Alexandra held her hand out, ignoring his smirk. "Al--"

   "Alexandra, I know." Jayden cut her off but quickly took his hand in hers.

   Alexandra gasped, feeling like her insides just exploded. Alexandra quickly pulled her hand from his and cleared her throat. 

   "Well then, I should be getting back to dinner."

   "I'll join you."

   "Ha, Jayden you actually got caught?" Logan smirked when he seen his mate and his brother descend from the steps. 

   "Shut up." Jayden retorted.

   "What do you mean he finally got caught?" Alexandra asked, sitting back in her seat.

   "His special ability is being very quiet. It's very hard to hear him approach anything. And he's faster and stronger than Logan and I, making him hard to catch." Emily replied and continued eatting.

   "Really? He was really easy to catch and he wasn't that fast."

   "I pinned you, what are talking about?" Jayden defended himself.

   "For a split second, I got distracted."

   "With my sexiness." Jayden said confidently.

   Alexandra blushed because it was true, but she rolled her eyes and replied, "Whatever."

   "Great, what's for dinner?" Jayden sat beside Alexandra, took her glass of blood and took a few gulps. "Ahh, that's good." He smacked his lips.

   "Jayden, that was for Alexandra." Emily glared.

   "Oh, here." He handed her cup back.

   "Thank you." She took it, her eyes turning red. She faked a smile, and placed her lips to the glass. She tilted the cup and slowly took the red fluid into her mouth. 

   "How is it?" Emily asked when Alexandra the glass back on the table.

   "Mm, good." Alexandra replied, her red orbs glowing a bright red now.

   "Why are you asking her how it taste?" Jayden asked, confused.

   "Because she never had human blood before." Logan answered him. "What's with her eyes? Why are they glowing red?" Logan asked his aunt.

   "I don't know."

   "Let me see." Jayden got out of his chair and kneeled before Alexandra. He started into her eyes, examining them.

   "What's wrong with them?" Alexandra whispered, not really able to breath with Jayden so close to her face. 

   "I don't know, I've never seen something like this. You're not only a hybrid, are you?"

   "No, my mother was human when she gave birth to me." 

   "You're a human and a hybrid?" Jayden asked amazed and Alexandra nodded her head. 

 ~~~~

So I am going to ask for 35 reads, 4 votes, and 3 comments. Not too much, right? Please, please, please share this story so more people can read it. It has more than 1,000 reads already and that makes me so happy. :) 

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, & FAN <3