Chapter Forty. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Forty.

   Alsher, Emily, Logan, Jayden, Cerina, Hezekiah, Lucinda, and Cornellius was seated in the Miller's living room. Jaime is on her way. Jayden hung up his phone, "That was Samantha, she said that Alexandra bit Adam on purpose." 

   "Dammit," Alsher swore under his breath. Jaime walked in then. Alsher immediately stood up, wanting to embrace his mate but then he remember the terms they are on. He sighed and sat back down.

   "Jaime, it's nice to see you again." Cerina rose to embrace her daughter in law, who graciously returned the hug.

   "Hello, Cerina." She smiled then turned to the rest of the original Hybrids, "Hezekiah, Lucinda, Cornellius." She greeted them and they nodded and smiled back. "What's going on?"

   "We were just asking Alsher who is his final mate." Lucinda replied.

   Jaime scoffed, "It's great to see you all again. But I thought this was something important." Jaime turned on her heel and headed for the door.

   "This is important, Jaime." Cerina told her. 

   Jaime exhaled deeply then plopped down on the couch. "Can we just get this over with already?"

   Cornellius turned to Alsher, "Nephew, which is your mate? Your final mate."

   Everyone sat in silence while Alsher contemplated on who is his final mate. After five minutes of silence, he finally spoke up. "I don't know." Everyone groaned in response. "Honestly." He admitted.

   Hezekiah crouched in front of his son, "Listen to me, son. Who is your werewolf mate? Think hard. Ask your wolf."

   Alsher took a deep breath, looking around the room. He exhaled finally, looking at his father. "Emily," He avoided looking at Jaime who had tears in her eyes, "Emily is my werewolf mate."

   Emily had a smug smile on her face. Jaime had tears running down her face, shaking her head. She stood up. angrily swatting the tears on her face. 

   Alsher stood up quickly too. "Jaime."

   "Don't Alsher," She pushed him away from her. 

   "What? What did I do?"

   "She's your werewolf mate." Jaime cried, "Which was your first mate before me. She's your final mate."

   Hezekiah stood, "We have company."

   "Aw, look a family reunion. Don't stop on my account." Alexandra smirked, walking into the house.

   Cerina sighed, shaking her head at her granddaughter then turned to Alsher, "Continue."

   "Jaime, I said she's my werewolf mate. Which makes you my vampire mate."

   "Yeah, and she was your mate first. You were a werewolf before you were a vampire."

   "Doesn't matter if I was werewolf first. My vampire is stronger. You're my final mate."

   Emily let out a cry of agony as she fell to the floor, clenching her heart. Jaime stood there, shock. Tears were still running down her face, "What?"