Chapter Thirty-Nine. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Thirty-Nine.

   "How is Jaime, my little nephew?" Lucinda asked Alsher.

   "She hates me."

   "I can see why. You chose the she-bitch over the fair maiden." Lucinda said in disgust as she eyed Alsher's arms wrapped around Emily.

   "I did not choose Emily. I haven't made my choice yet. She kicked me out 'til I make my decision." Alsher looked down, "I don't even understand why I have two mates."

   Cornellius spoke up, "I know why."

   "Do tell, dear Uncle." 

   "It is common to have two mates in our family. Because you are two beasts. You are vampire and you are werewolf. Two different beast in one body. You have one mate for each beast. One of the beast is stronger, only you know which one. Your father had two mates too. Nearly 3,000 years ago. And he chose Cerina. Because his vampire was stronger than his werewolf. And your mother was the mate of his vampire. Thus is why you are here today. Though, I have no idea why they took 3,000 years to make you."

   "You are to talk. You took 3,000 years to make Lucas."

   "I wanted a kid 2,500 years ago, but your Aunt is a stubborn person."

   Lucinda rolled her eyes. "We are getting off topic. Which beast is stronger, Alsher?"

   Alsher inhaled deeply, "Let me think." He turned to Logan. "Call everyone here. Everyone must be informed that my family has come for a visit. When I say everyone, I mean everyone."

   "Jayden," Jayden said into the reciever of his phone. 

   "Where are you?" Logan's voice came out the hear piece.

   Jayden rolled his eyes, annoyed. "Out. I just stopped for a quick buffet." Jayden grinned.

   "Still killing people, I see." 

   Jayden smirked, "Are we going to have this same conversation each time we talk?"

   Logan sighed, "Lucinda and Cornellius is here."

   "Great," Jayden said in sarcasm. "Where exactly is here?"

   "The house."

   "Why won't you call it home, brother?"

   "Because it is no home of yours! It's Dad's. And you are lucky he isn't here, because you wouldn't be allowed in it. You would be sleeping outside like you had to do before he was murdered. You don't belong to this family, Jayden. I don't see why you continue to try to fit in. You won't ever. And when Alexandra chooses me to be her final mate, I will kill you. And end this once and for all."

   "If Alexandra chooses you, you may end my life brother. For I would have nothing left."

   "I don't need permission to kill you, Jayden. I would have done it long ago if it weren't for Alexandra. But once I have her completely as mine, you will seem not to exist. Then I shall take your life in my hands and end it. You are a disgrace to the Miller family, Jayden. Mother would have hated you as well."

   Jayden inhaled sharply, "Is that all brother?"

   "Do not call me brother, Jayden! I don't want to be known as your brother. You are someone I am stuck with, but not for long."