Chapter Two. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Two.

You know when there is a new kid in a school and they walk into class everyone just stares at them? Well it’s not like this. No one paid attention to her. She stood awkwardly at the front of the class, not sure where to sit.  

   “Who are you?” A short man about the height of 4’9, with a grey old suit, and black church shoes on asked, looking at Alexandra. 

   “Sorry for being late. I’m your new student, sir.” Alexandra shuffled in her purse for her schedule. 

   “New student?” Mr. Hansen questioned then took the paper from her, analyzing it over his glasses which were now sitting on the bridge of his nose. “Ah, yes. Ms. Howard, please find a seat anywhere you like.” He pushed his glasses back up on his face, suitably and handed Alexandra her timetable back.  

   Alexandra examined the room for any vacant seats. One. She quickly made her way to the seat, not wanting to bring unwanted attention to herself. 

   “Hi.” A voice spoke beside her. 

   “Hello.” She said quietly as she shuffled to take out her note book and pen. 

   “I’m Adam,” Adam Simmons, football and basketball team captain. His short chocolate brown hair going in all directions but actually looks quite sexy on him. His greyish-blue eyes are beautiful complementing his tan skin. His lips, a peachy pink of a color, looks delicious making any girl wanting to taste them. His green and black football jersey and black cargo pants complementing his amazingly sturdily built body. His bone structure was amazing as well, making his appearance look even sexier. He’s what every girl at Pepperidge High wants. And he’s popular.  

   ‘God definitely took his sweet time making him.’ 

   ‘Shut up, Audrey. Didn’t I tell you to leave me alone?’ Alexandra yelled in her mind. 

   ‘Ha ha, when do I listen to you?’  Audrey mocked. 

   ‘You’re supposed to be my guardian angel who tells me right from wrong, why do you keep bothering me?’ Alexandra asked the voice in her head that she just started hearing a few weeks ago when she moved to Pepperidge, North Carolina.   

   ‘I’m not yo—‘ Audrey was cut off by Adam awkwardly clearing his throat. ‘Alexandra, you idiot. You did it again. You’re just staring at him. Now Adam’s looking at you weird. Say something!’ Audrey rushed Alexandra. 

   “Um,” Alexandra cheeks flushed as she cleared her throat, “I’m Alexandra.” 

   “It’s very nice to meet you, beautiful.” He admirably flirted with her.  

   He’s right, she is beautiful. Her long raven-black mane stretching to the midpoint of her back, not too thick and easy to comb through. She got her hair from both her parents, the length and texture from Alsher, the color from Jaime. Her round head going well with her high, rosy cheek bones. Sometimes having a lingering smile hidden at the corner of her lips. Though her father has coco brown hair, sea blue eyes and white, creamy skin she got her big beautiful chocolate brown eyes which goes well with her long eyelashes from her mother as well as her rich, creamy, chocolate skin. Her eyebrows arching as high as they can go. Her up-turned nose cute and playful like a child’s. Her lips plump, and desirable. Her height also comes from her mother as well, Alexandra standing at 5’3 and Jaime standing at 5’5.  

   Though she is short, she’s very strong. Her body built strong and sturdy just like other dancers. Except, many dancers assets aren’t as big as hers. Which, of course, makes her self-conscious of her body. Getting her round, plump backside and wide hips from her mother was disappointing to her. She was often teased by other dancers because of it. Her waist and stomach is small but her breast was an outstanding 32D. All giving her an astounding hour glass silhouette. 

   She wore a white and black striped top, a yellow blazer, black denim jeans, and tan cut out booties. Her long raven black hair tied up in a tight high ponytail, instead of falling to her middle back, now dangling at her shoulders. Her French mani-pedi adding flare to her outfit. She has natural beauty which she doesn’t cover up in make up like most girls. On her chest laid a beautiful white stone hanging from a silver chain around her neck. On the white stone, it had two blue flowers carved into it. Making it an outstanding piece of jewelry which her parents told her to not take off if she’s around other people. 

   “It’s nice to meet you too, Adam.” Alexandra flushed more at the comment.  

   ‘Don’t turn into a tomato, Alexandra.’ Snickered Audrey. 

   ‘Shut up, he’s cute.’ 

   ‘He’s not our mate.’ 

   ‘What are you, British? Who says mate? Freak.’ Alexandra retorted earning silence from Audrey. 

   “Finally got you to shut up.” Alexandra said out loud instead of in her head. Her face quickly redden when she realized she had spoken out. 

   “Sorry, I was just trying to be nice.” Adam said, raising his hands in surrender just as the bell rings. “Catch you later, beautiful.” He picked up his backpack and laid it on his shoulder. He looked back at Alexandra and winked as he walked out the class. 

   “We have Mrs. Graber, English III second period.” Samantha said as Alexandra exited her first period class.  

   “Okay.” Alexandra said as they walked to her locker so she can get out what was obligated for her next lesson. 

   “So, did you talk to anyone?” Samantha asked once they made it to the lockers and Alexandra opened hers. 

   “Uh, yeah. This guy named Adam.” She replied receiving a gasp from Samantha. “What?” 

   “The Adam Simmons? The football and basketball team captain? The star of the school?” Samantha gushed. 

   “I don’t know.” Alexandra shrugged. “I only got to say ‘Hi,’ ‘My name is Alexandra,’ and ‘Nice to meet you too.’ Before the bell rang.” Alexandra deliberately left out the part about her telling him to shut up deciding that she had enough humiliation for today. 

   “Isn’t he cute?” Samantha babbled as they walked to their second period class.  

   “Yeah.” Alexandra shrugged, but can’t lie. He is mighty fine.  

   “I know, oh my god.” She squealed like a fan girl as they walked into class, the teacher still not in class yet. “I’ll catch you after class, okay?” 

~~~

Okay, so I didn't get one comment and one vote but I got two votes so I posted this part. I might post three more parts so people get the feel of my story. Then they will start liking it, maybe. I've have 21 parts written already. As soon as I get votes and comments I will post more. I'm not getting as much attention on here as I wish but it's okay. Maybe I will soon. Thanks for reading this <3

~JazzieBae1231