Chapter Thirty-One. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. 

Chapter Thirty-One.

   "Hey, Alex," Adam grinned at her as she sat in her seat beside him in first period.

   "Hey, Adam." She replied. She looked at the back of the classroom where Jayden sits but he wasn't there. She sighed and turned forward.

   "Have you seen or heard from Samantha?" Adam asked.

   Alexandra shook her head, "No. I was going to ask you that too."

   "No, I haven't. I've been trying to reach her since yesterday morning because she wasn't at lunch." Adam frowned. 

   Alexandra sighed, knowing the reason for Samantha's absence; Me, she thought.

   "I seen her in the morning yesterday, she went home early." 

   Adam turned to Alexandra, concern running through his eyes. "Why?"

   Alexandra sighed, "She's very sick. Probably a bad cold or something."

   "The Flu is going around, perhaps it's that."

   Alexandra nodded and looked straight ahead.

   Samantha wandered the woods, not sure how she got there or what she is doing there. Her clothes aren't on her either. She had a thumping headache and her body aches. Her senses were super sensed, she whipped around hearing the whispers of the wind, the foot steps of the animals.

   "Well, hello there." A voice called out.

   Samantha whipped around to look at where the familiar voice came from. Jayden was leaning against a large tree, looking casual except his mouth was covered in blood.

   She glared, "You." She quickly hid behind a tree, trying to hide her naked body. She flushed and leaned over slightly, only poking her head out.

   "Me?" Jayden smirked.

   "Why do you have blood on your mouth?"

   "Now, Samantha," Jayden gave a straight face, "I know you are blonde and all, but seriously? You are asking a vampire why I have blood on my mouth? You can't be that dumb, can you?" Jayden grinned.

   "What are you doing here?" She sneered.

   "I could ask you the same thing. We've been looking for you."

   "We?"

   "Logan, Alexandra," He bit out in anger and disgust, "and I."

   "Why'd you say their names like that?"

   He ignored her question and smirked, "Who would have known you have such a hot little body under that horrible personality you have."

   Samantha's body flushed, "Shut up!" 

   Jayden's laughter echoed off the trees. Once he sobered up, he pulled off his shirt and tossed it to Samantha, "Here."

   Samantha caught it and quickly pulled it over her body which reached down her midthigh, surrounded by Jayden's scent. As she stepped out from behind the tree and walked towards him, she scrunched up her nose. "You stink."

   Jayden shook his head, "I told you I am a gentleman."

   "Thank you."  Samantha said after a while. "I don't know what I'm doing here or how I got here."

   "I do." Jayden shrugged and ran his hand through his hair. "You're a werewolf."

   Samantha looked at Jayden, searching for an sign of this being a joke. She couldn't stop herself as a small giggle escaped her lips. Soon enough the small giggle turned into a full blown tear jerking laughter. She fell to the floor in a heap, laughing her butt off, tears skating down her face. Finally, once she's sobber enough to stand up she does so. 

   "Done yet?" Jayden crossed his arms, watching her. But a small smile tugged at his lips.

   "Yes." Samantha breathed.

   "You're a werewolf." Jayden said slowly.

   Samantha was about to burst into fits of giggles again but Jayden quickly placed his hand over her lips. 

   "I'm serious. I suppose Alexandra's bite did turn you." 

   Samantha sighed and pulled his hand off of her. "Is that why I'm here?"

   "Yes, you changed last night into your wolf. What's her name?"

   Samantha shrugged.

   "Ask her." Jayden rolled his eyes.

   "Uh," She started awkwardly. "Excuse me, wolf. What is your name?"

   "In your mind, dummy." He poked her head, laughing at her.

   Samantha blushed, "Oh."

   'Hello?'

   'Yes, Samantha?'

   'What's your name?'

   'Lydia.'

   "Lydia." Samantha answered him.

   "Ah," Jayden nodded. "Come, we need to get you to school."

~~~

 Here's a new chapter for you amazing fans :) Hope you enjoy guys, thanks for the 9.5k reads, it was at 8.1k two chapters ago. My fans are the best! :) Thank you for your support!

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, & SHARE <3