Regarding Deleting Black Luna - Author's Note.

Okay, so obviously you guys do like my story seeing as I received a total of 1k reads since the last chapter. That's amazing but my thing is that I want is comments and votes. Show me you are into the story, loving it as you told me in the last chapter. Ask questions. Send letters to the characters and they'll reply to your letters. Comment your thoughts on the story, what you want to happen, what you think is going to happen. Anything. Don't just comment "I love it" or "great as always" on each chapter. That's not very inspirational or motivating. Vote on my story. I love to see that I get votes. From now on I will start requiring a certain amount of votes and comments. I will continue the story and I will post in a few days or in a week or so. Thank you for your comments. Also please start reading my Author's Notes at the end of each chapter please. I ask questions and I never get any replies from anyone. It kinda suck that no one is paying attention. So I'll ask again, what should we name this Fandom? Give me ideas and whoever is choose will get a shout out and get the next chapter dedicated to them. :) Good luck, and thank you for believing in my writing for talent.

~JazzieBae1231