Chapter Twenty-Seven. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Twenty-Seven.

    "How'd you, you know, become a hybrid?"

   "My dad is a vampire werewolf hybrid, just like the principal, Logan, and Jayden."

   "Logan and Jayden are hybrids too?" Samantha gasped and looked at the boys.

   "Yes," Alexandra nodded. "So, my dad is a vampire werewolf hybrid and my mother is a vampire. She was human when she gave birth to me. Thus is why I am a Vampire Werewolf Human Hybrid. First of my kind."

   "Wow." Samantha breathed. "Wait, you bit me. Am I going to turn into this hybrid thing too?" 

   "If it were one of us who did it then no, you won't. That is if we didn't kill you. But Alexandra's different. We don't know what is going on with her. She's not like us completely so she may be able to change you since you lived. But honestly, I don't know. We have to wait for a long time friend of mine to visit to get complete answers." Logan replied.

   "I can't change, I have a family to think about. I have a little brother and my mom and my dad. This can't happen." 

   "We don't know what's going to happen, you just need to wait." Alexandra tried to calm her. She wrapped her arms around her and brought her close. Alexandra shut her eyes and when she opened them her eyes were red again, the glowing red.

   "Alexandra!" Logan slammed her against a wall, holding her by her neck so she won't escape.

   "Oh my God!" Samantha exclaimed.

   "I'll take you home, Samantha." Jayden got up and walked to her.

   "But--"

   "Get out."

   Samantha gaped at his rudeness then composed herself, glaring at him, "I don't like you."

   "Look, sweetheart, the feeling's mutual." Jayden sneered, "You either take a ride from me or walk, it doesn't matter to me but you need to get the hell out. I am offering a ride because you are my mate's best friend and I'm being a gentleman."

   "You? A gentleman? As if." Samantha scoffed and Jayden glared. 

   "Guys, she's stronger than me!" Logan bit out, using all his strength to try and hold her against the wall.

   "Do you want a ride or not?" Jayden glared at her.

   "Fine, whatever." Samantha sighed. 

   Jayden quickly grabbed her and pulled her in his car in a blink of an eye.

   "Get off of me!" Alexandra snarled.

   "Not until you calm d-- OWW!" Logan groaned as she broke his arm then he was slammed into the floor hard by Alexandra.

   Alexandra's eyes glowed a bright rich red as she stood. Her flection showed in the mirror. She looked different. She doesn't look like Alexandra. Instead she seen a different woman all together. Her skin was pale white. Her eyes was bright red like Alexandra's. Her hair was firey red as well. Her make up was heavy and dark. Alexandra turn her to the side and the flection did the same. Not only did she look different, she felt different too. She felt like she owned the world and everyone in it.

   "Alexandra." Logan stood up and popped his arm back into place.

   "Silence!" Alexandra bellowed in a dark voice. She slowly turned to Logan.

   "Ethel?" Logan gasped.

   That was the last thing Alexandra remember before she darkness consumed her again today.

~~~~

I have some really big plans for this story guys, omg. :) Can't wait, I may even post another chapter tonight. What do you think? I need GREAT feedback for the next chapter. And trust me, you are going to want to read it ;) And the next chapter is really long ;)

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, & SHARE <3