Chapter Four. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

   Period 3 finished by fast and before they know it, it’s lunch time. As Alexandra followed behind Samantha, with their lunch in their hands, they sat down at a table cluster with bubbly cheerleaders. 

   “Guys, guys!” Samantha spoke, trying to get their attention. “This is Alexandra, my new friend.” She announced once she got their attention. She introduced everyone to her but Alexandra didn’t bother memorizing names. 

   Just as Alexandra toyed with her food, someone sat close to her making everyone stop their conversations. Alexandra sighed, knowing who it is. 

   “Hey Alex.” Adam beamed. 

   “Hey Adam,” She smiled back.  

   Adam’s arms snaked around Alexandra’s waist as he waved at the cheerleaders. Everyone just sat there shocked. Adam reached his hand into her plate of food, stealing a few fries. Alexandra whined in remonstration of him touching her food, but she couldn’t hide her smile. He reached for another few and Alexandra pushed him away, giggling but he managed to snag a few. A blush arose on her cheeks, as she noticed everyone at the table was watching them flirt.  

   She felt holes burn into the back of her head from someone’s piercing eyes. Alexandra looked over her shoulder and saw that guy from second period staring intensely at her and Adam. If looks can kill, both Alexandra and Adam would be dead. His face was blank but his jawline was rigid. Alexandra awkwardly turned back around. 

   Period 4 (lunch) and period 5 (pre-calculus) went by fast. It’s now period 6, Study Hall in the library. Samantha dropped Alexandra off at the door of the library then left after telling her she’ll pick her up from there 7th period. Alexandra approved and sauntered into the library. She sat at the table all the way in the back. She placed her things on the table and went to the stilted shelves that sheld thousands of books. Looking through them, she finally found the book she wanted. Twilight. She read the whole series 5 times already but she just loves the books. She walked down the aisle, reading the back of the book. Next thing she knows, she’s on her butt. 

   Her body immediately heated, as she felt a tingling sensation run through her. She looked up at the thing she walked into. More like the person she walked into. Logan. He held out a hand to her, and she hesitantly took it. Feeling his whole hand on her own this time sent her body overheating. She quickly pulled her hand away from his once she was on her feet. She dusted her pants off, about to pick up her things that fell but Logan already had it in his hand. He stared at her then, holding her things out to her. 

   “Thank you,” Alexandra hoarsely said, her mouth completely dry yet again. 

   He listened to her voice. Like angels singing, Logan thought as he studied her. She is his mate. Jake, his wolf, has been crying all day about it. Logan doesn’t know who she is but he has to get to know her. He already feels obligated to protect her. To be whatever she needs. A friend, a brother, a boyfriend. Anything she needs, he wants to be. When he saw her and that sports addict, Adam, flirting earlier he nearly marched over there and ripped his head off.  

   “You’re welcome.” Logan huskily spoke, nodding his head a bit. His masculine voice echoing in her ear. Her knees nearly gave out by the sound of his voice. Lust filled her mind. She gradually took her book, turned around and walked away. She was just about to turn the corner when Logan called out. “Wait.” 

   Alexandra froze in her tracks, hearing the soles of his shoes move across the carpet floor. When he stood in front of her, she adverted her eyes from his not wanting to make eye contact. If she does, she swears she’ll jump on him. “What?” 

   Logan watched her look everywhere but his face, “What is your name, Pup?” 

   Alexandra looked up, still not looking into his eyes and pulled a face, “What is your name?” 

   Logan chuckled at his mate, making Alexandra’s heart and stomach flutter. “Logan. Logan Miller.” 

   “Oh.” She tried to walk around him but he mirrored her actions, blocking her. She huffed. “Excuse me.” 

   “Are you going to tell me your name, Pup?” 

   “Pup? Are you calling me a dog?” She tried to sound angry, furrowing her eyebrows. 

   Logan busted out laughing at his stubborn mate trying to avoid the question. Alexandra’s face flushed. “What is your name?” 

   “Alexandra Howard.” She stated then walked around him, leaving the aisle. She sat back at her table and opened the book Twilight. People think this book is a load of crap, but it’s not. Vampires are very much real. And they do sparkle in the sunlight. If people would pay attention to vampire movies and shows as well as books they’d find out that vampires lives right under their noses… Alexandra concluded. She knows this because she is one.  

   She’s actually half vampire and half human. Her father was born in 1853. He met her mother in 1992, who was born in 1966. They married. In 1994, Alsher impregnated Jamie. Despite Jaime being human, Alexandra was born a vampire in 1995. After the birth, Alsher changed Jaime into a vampire. Kind of like in Twilight. Alexandra doesn’t grow like a vampire/human should grow. She’s supposed to have the body of a 21 year old at the age of 6 and stop growing there but she’s growing like a human. Now 17 years old, she still continues to grow in age and body. But her parents has a big secret that they’ve been hiding from Alexandra since she was born. 

   She started reading the book, smiling as she read her favorite parts. Her smile faltered when she felt a presence behind her. She looked up and saw Logan. She sighed, book marking her book then looked back up at him. “What do you want?” 

   “Do you need company, Alexandra?” Logan asked. When Alexandra’s named rolled off his tongue, her heart felt as if it wanted to jump right out of her chest and into his hands.  

   “Does it look like I need company?” 

   “Looks like you need my company.” Alexandra blushed as Logan sat down.