Chapter Twenty-Three. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Twenty-Three.

   Shifting into Audrey the second time was easier than when Alexandra did it the first time. It was still very painful but alot easier, none to say the less. She had shifted into her beautiful white fur, her eyes fury electric purple. She slowly decended out of the shadow trees in the Miller's backyard to come across her mates, both in their wolf forms. Her eyes landed on the big black wolf, knowing it's Logan. Her tail wagged, Audrey happy to see Jake after all this drama. Then after her eyes shifted to the light brown wolf who was a bit bigger and slightly bulkier. They both easily stood taller than her, both 9 feet tall from the shoulders and her being 6 feet tall from her shoulders. She wagged her tail faster, happy to finally see both of them in their wolf form. 

   They ran around the field for hours, trying to take Alexandra's mind off of the problems she is having at home. They ran around the shallow waters of the riverbed. Alexandra stopped and layed down in the soft grass of meadows. She closed her eyes and her mind drifted to the look on Miranda brother's face as she took his life. She whimpered slightly as guilt started to chew at her heart. She opened her eyes and looked into the water at her reflection. Her fur is not white as snow, but instead it is a light gray kind of like a dirty white. Her fur changed color and no one told her.

   'Audrey, why did our fur change color?' Alexandra questioned her wolf.

   'I am just as dumbfounded as you are.' Audrey replied back.

   Alexandra growled at her reflection just to make sure it's her. She sighed, and went to her mates. 

   Alexandra's eyes were brown as usual but this time with slight hints of red, showing off that anger is in her. She stood dressed in the field, waiting for Logan and Jayden to finish changing. Once they finished they walked to her. Logan sensed her anger and stayed his distance but Jayden walked closer to her, amusement and curiousity dancing in his eyes. 

   Jayden smirked as he stood infront of her, looking down at her. "What's got your panties twisted? And why am I not the one taking them off of you right now?" He snickered.

   Alexandra's face heated as he spoke of her knickers. She glared at him, "Why didn't you tell me my fur was gray?"

   Jayden's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at her wierd, "I don't think you know your colors, Pup. Your fur is white."

   "No it's not, it was gray. I seen my reflection at the river. Why didn't you guys tell me it changed? Is that normal?" She rambled on then glared at him. "Don't call me pup, dick." She retorted causing Jayden to chuckle at her choice of words for him. Alexandra's glare lighten at the sound of his masculine laugh.

   "Listen, Alex. I think that maybe you are seeing things. Maybe it's just you that can see gray but your fur is white." Logan cut in.

   "Maybe I was seeing things." She sighed.

   "You know maybe you did see it, but just you. You know? You're not very normal." Jayden teased.

   Alexandra glared and shoved Jayden out her way as he continued to snicker.

   "Don't listen to him, you are perfect." Logan smiled at her and Alexandra swore her heart stopped. "But he may be right. Maybe you are the only way that can see the gray. We'll talk to Lucas when he gets here. He has alot of knowledge of everything, beyond anything we know. If there is something really going on with you then he'll have the answers to fix it." Logan promised.

   "So there is something wrong with me." Alexandra grinned, "Atleast I am different."

~~~~~~ 

The fucking feedback from the last chapter was amazing guys! OMB, thank you. So tomorrow Believe 3D comes out, who is excited? I am! Ahh, and it's Christmas tomorrow too. Whoooooooo! Lol, okay so I am thinking maybe 8 votes and 5 comments? Thanks for reading, Merry Early Christmas!

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, & FAN <3