Chapter Five. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

  Period 6 passed by slowly as Alexandra and Logan got to know each other. He actually made her laugh which sent sparks of pure happiness to his heart. Just as the bell rang, Logan walked out the library with Alexandra. Alexandra, not seeing Samantha anywhere, let Logan walk her to her locker.  

   “What do you have next?” Logan asked leaning on Samantha’s locker while Alexandra goes in her own. 

   “Gym with Ms. Sanchez.” Alexandra spoke after examining her timetable. 

   “So do I, may I walk you there Pup?” Logan asked with hopeful eyes. 

   “If you’d like.” She agreed.  

   They walked side by side together to the gymnasium. As they walked in together they received a wide variety of looks. Alexandra awkwardly parted ways with Logan when she spotted Samantha on the other side of the gym after she bid him a quiet bye.  

   “Where were you?” Samantha questioned as while they were getting changed in the girls’ locker room.  

   “Where were you?” Alexandra shot back as they changed into their gym wear. 

   “I was outside of the library and you weren’t there.” Samantha said as she pulled on her black yoga pants.  

   “Sorry, Logan wanted to walk with me.” Alexandra blushed a little at the thought of Logan as she changed her shirt into a purple sports shirt. 

   “Oh.” Samantha took off her shirt and replaced it with a green sports bra. 

   “Yeah. So, uh, what’s up with him?” Alexandra asked awkwardly after she pulled on her black shorts she use when she dances. 

   “Who? Logan Miller.” Samantha nodded her head at Logan who is across the gymnasium with all the boys in that period including Adam as they walked out of the locker room.  

   Alexandra looked at Logan, he was staring at them. She blushed and looked at Samantha when he smiled at her. 

   “I don’t know much about him. He just got here last month right before we went on Christmas break. He’s the principal’s nephew though. He’s super sexy but he doesn’t talk to anyone.” Samantha shrugged, “Besides you now.” 

   Alexandra felt special. Logan doesn’t talk to anyone but her. She knew the last name Miller sound familiar but she couldn’t put her finger on it since she met so many people today. Alexandra blushed as they stretched. 

   “Alexandra!” Alexandra heard Samantha call out before she was able to get in her dad’s car. Both girls still in their gym wear. 

   “One second, Dad.” Alexandra said, throwing her purse in the front seat and closing the door. She stood there, waiting for Samantha to reach her. Once she did, Alexandra smiled at her friend.  

   “Alexandra.” 

   “Yes?” 

   “Are you going to stay for cheer practice?” 

   “Oh, no. Sam, I told you already I—“ 

   “I know, I know. ‘I don’t cheer, I don’t dance.’ But please hear me out.” Samantha pleaded, batting her long eyelashes over her green orbs. Alexandra sighed, and Samantha smiled in slight victory. “We need you, I need you. I’m finally cheer captain this year, which I’ve been wanting for two years since freshman year. Now that I have it, it’s killing me. Everyone is depending on me for everything. We’ve been losing at competitions. And since I’m cheer captain it’s automatically my fault. Please. We need someone with spunk and someone with flare. Someone who has natural talent.” 

   “But I don’t have a talent of cheerleading.” Alexandra argued. 

   “If you can dance, you can cheer. Cheerleading is a basic form of dancing. Just adding a few tumbling which dancers do, right?” 

   “Yes...” Alexandra answered slowly. 

    “Please, Alex. I need your help. I can’t keep letting my team down.”  

   “But—“ 

   “You can just watch, join if you want after. Please?” Samantha pouted, hoping Alexandra cave in. Alexandra huffed in defeat, causing Samantha to jump up and down happily. “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” She screamed hugging Alexandra. 

   “Let me tell my dad I’m staying after.” 

   “Okay, meet you inside.”