Chapter Thirty-Two. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. 

Chapter Thirty-Two.

   Alexandra and Adam was seated at the table at lunch clustered of cheerleaders where Samantha would usually sit with them. But she's still missing. Logan was seated at the table a few tables away, he's been keeping his distance since their fight yesterday, not wanting to upset her any further.

   Lunch was nearly finished when Jayden walking in with his arm slugged on a girl's shoulder. She was dressed in a pair tight, dark, super skinny jeans and a red halter top. Her honey wheat blonde locks were in small ringlets, falling over her shoulders and danced down her back. She was breathtakingly beautiful. It took Alexandra a minute to realize that it was Samantha. 

   Alexandra quickly stood and made her way over to Samantha who was laughing with Jayden about something. Jealousy instantly took over her. 'Why are they so buddy buddy?' She thought.

   "Samantha." Alexandra breathed in relief as she stood infront of her friend and her mate. "I've been looking for you. And I've been calling and texting none stop." 

   "Sorry, I lost my phone." She shrugged like it was no big deal.

   Alexandra's eyes trailed down her attire, "Why are you dressed like that?"

   "I feel different so I want to look different too. You like?"

   Alexandra shook her head, "It's not you."

   "It is me. The new me."

   "I must say, the new you is far more hot." Jayden smirked, pulling her closer to his side.

   Samantha flushed, and shook her head at him, "Shut up."

   Alexandra tried avoid looking at Jayden, remembering what he said to her yesterday. She was still hurt. "Did you go through your transformation?"

   Samantha nodded, "Yes, last night."

   "Lydia is your wolf, I assume."

   "Yeah, how'd you know?"

   "Audrey."

   "You smell like Logan." Samantha commented.

   Alexandra's face flushed as she remember her mating with Logan over and over again yesterday morning and afternoon. She turned slightly and locked eyes with Logan, and they shared a heated glance across the room. "I've been told," She said quietly as she looked back at Samantha.

   Samantha gasped, "What is that?" She pointed to Alexandra's neck where the cursive letter 'L' laid. "Did you get a tattoo?"

   Alexandra shook her head.

   "She let Logan mark her yesterday." Jayden spat out.

   "Oh, that explains why you are so bitter about them." Samantha acknowledged.

   "I'm not bitter. I don't care if she sleeps with the damn world, not my business. I'm sure she already did." Jayden sneered.

   Alexandra gasped, tears swelling in her eyes. 

   "Jayden!" Samantha growled at him.

   "What? It's true." Jayden shrugged, casually.

   "It's fine, Samantha." Alexandra sniffled, quickly wiping her eyes. She won't cry infront of this jerk.