Chapter Thirty-Eight. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Thirty-Eight.

   "Alexandra," A male voice called out.

   Alexandra turned to look at the man and woman behind her. The man had brown hair, and sea blue eyes. His eyes, it reminded her of her father's. It looked exactly like how this mystery man's does. Both his hair and eyes compliment and goes great with his white, creamy pale skin. Something about this man, makes Alexandra confused. As if he is some how apart of her. The woman is breath takingly beautiful with her red hair screaming to be noticed against her porceline white skin. It framed her face and made her brown eyes look enticing, like chocolate. 

   "God, she is beautiful," The woman gushed.

   "Do I know you?" Alexandra furrowed her brows.

   "Do accept our apologies for no introduction." The man smiled, "I am Hezekiah and this is my mate, Cerina." He pointed to the woman.

   "Hezekiah and Cerina," Alexandra raised her head.

   "You've heard of us."

   "Of course, you are the bastards that killed my father's entire pack." Alexandra spat out in disgust.

   "Ouch, that stung." Hezekiah grinned.

   "You make a game out of this." Alexandra growled, "Mocking me. You killed innocent people to make them like you!"

   "Child, look around you." Cerina pointed around her where Alexandra's new pack of hybrids are feeding off of the human captives she had. "You are doing the same."

   "I didn't fail, they are alive."

   "And the humans," Cerina pressed, "Are they alive?"

   Alexandra narrowed her eyes, "They are not my concern, I don't care for humans. They are a waste of space, I'm making this world better. One hybrid at a time"

   "I suppose Ethel is the one telling you this," Cerina countered, when she got silence she knew the answer. "Ah, my dear little sister Ethel has been very naughty."

   "Mind your business," Alexandra snarled at them, "Ethel isn't controlling me. She's showing me what's right. You have some nerve coming to me, after what you did to my father's pack. My father's family!"

   "That wasn't the only family he had!" Hezekiah defended, "And they were no family of Alsher's. They were planning an uproar, to over throw his Alpha title."

   "What?"

   "They had leaders, they were planning this for years."

   "Who were the leaders?"

   "My dear little sister, Ethel." Cerina replied.

   "And her mate, Selvester," Hezekiah answered as well, "Miller."

   Alexandra inhaled sharply.

   "Nephew?" Emily furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

   "Yes, do keep up Ashleigh." Lucinda smirked at her, "I see that you haven't gotten smarter over the century and a half. Pity really, cute but dumb."

   Emily growled, "I still haven't forgiven you, bitch. Don't push it."

   "Oh," She said with a straight face, "I am shaking in my fur. Please don't, I'm so scared."

   "I'll kill you."

   "Empty threats, unfulfilled promises."

   "You killed my brother!" Emily snarled, storming infront of Cerina who didn't even flinch.

   "He deserved it, Ashleigh." Cerina said bored, as if she had this conversation a hundred times with this brunette.

   "Selvester was innocent! You killed him! All of you demons killed my brother! My nephews' father! When they were only 7 and 8!"

   Cerina turned to Logan, "I know I've told you this before but I shall repeat myself once more. I am greatly sorry for the lost of your father. He was a good man in the wrong crowd and he suffered the consequences. No one harms my family, and lives. It's our motto, we all go with it."

   "You bitch! Selvester didn't do anything! He wasn't going to harm your family!" Emily lunged at Cerina, but before she can make contact Alsher grabbed her.

   "My family did not come for a fight." Cornellius spoke up, "So both of you cut it out."

   "Where is your twin and his mate?" Alsher asked Cornellius who smirked in answer.

   "They had to make a quick stop before they got here." Cornellius grinned, "Had to visit some family."

   "Selvester?" Alexandra questioned, she has never heard of him but she knows the last name Miller. It's her mates' last name and their aunt's.

   "Yes," Cerina nodded, "Ashleigh, the royal bitch's brother."

   Alexandra gasped, "So that's Logan and Jayden's father?"

   "Yes." Hezekiah answered.

   "Excuse me, Luna." Nate bowed to Alexandra, "Where do we put the human bodies?"

   Alexandra breathed deeply, "Pile them."

   "Yes, Luna." Nate bowed again.

   "Then burn them all." Alexandra turned back to Cerina and Hezekiah when Nate walked away, telling the rest of the pack the orders from their Luna. "He died from an animal attack when Logan and Jayden were small." Alexandra furrowed her eyebrows as she thought. She gasped, "You killed him."

   "Yes, we had no choice. He was trying to hurt my family. And no one hurts my family, and lives."

   "Your family?" Alexandra squinted her eyes in confusion. 

   "I see Alsher forget to inform you on a small little detail." Cerina shook her head.

   "It seems so." Hezekiah nodded.

   "What detail?" Alexandra was beyond confused.

   "We're his parents." Hezekiah answered.

~~~

This is a short filler chapter. It's just so you guys get introduced to the Orignal Hybrids. :)

For A New Chapter:

Reads - 30

Votes - 10

Comments - 3

Those aren't too much to ask :) Love you guys. Don't forget to write letters to your favorite characters. :)

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, & SHARE <3