Chapter Eighteen. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Eighteen.

   "Alexandra, wait!" Samantha called for her before first period. Alexandra ignored her and kept on walking to her locker. "Allie, please." 

   Alexandra opened her locker and sighed. "What, Samantha?"

   "I.." Samantha sighed, "I like Adam, okay?"

   "You told me you didn't."

   "Because he wasn't into me. He was into you."

   "Still, you should have just told me that you liked him. I would have totally understand and not go out with him. But you made me think that you didn't want him. Then when I got him you took him away from me."

   "It's not like that, I swear. And I won't be with him if it means that we can be friends again."

   Alexandra sighed and closed her locker. "We never stopped being friends, Sammie."

   Samantha smiled and hugged Alexandra.

   "Be with him, Sammie. He really likes you, way more than he ever liked me. And I kind of have my eyes on someone else."

   "Really? You sure you're okay with it?"

   "Of course." Alexandra smiled and opened her locker back up to get her books for first period.

   "So, who's the boy you like?" Samantha asked Alexandra when she closed her locker and started walking down the hall.

   "I'm not really sure yet." 

   "What do you mean you're not really sure yet?"

   "It means--"

   "Excuse me, ladies." A voice cut Alexandra off. She knows that voice. Her skipped a few beats as Jayden passed between them, slighty touching Alexandra's arm. "Alexandra." Jayden smiled at her and walked away.

   Alexandra mouth went dry as she stared at him leave.

   "Who's he?"

   "Jayden, Logan's brother."

   "He's hot."

   "He's mine, back off!" Alexandra snapped at Samantha and her eyes went big. Alexandra sighed, "Sorry."

   "You like him?" They continued to walk.

   "Yes."

   "So, how do you not know who you like?"

   "I, uh, I like Logan too."

   "I knew it!" Samantha exclaimed, happily.

   "What?"

   "I knew you had a thing for Logan. Now his brother too? Oh my god."

   "I've got to go," Alexandra shook her head as they stopped infront of her first period class. "I'll see you in second period." She walked into class. 

   Immediately Jayden's scent met her nose and she locked eyes with him. She swallowed the lump in her throat. She placed her things next to Adam's seat and walked to Jayden. 

   "What are you doing here?"

   "Aren't you happy to see me?" Jayden smirked.

   "Thrilled." Alexandra said sarcasticly. "Seriously, since when do you go to this school?"

   Jayden leaned forward in his seat to come face to face with Alexandra. "Since I decided I wanted to see you more, babe."

   Alexandra blushed but she followed her arms. "Fine, don't tell me why you're here. And I'm not you're babe."

   Jayden chuckled, "You will be." He said, completely serious.

   "Don't be too sure."

   "You're my mate, I'm absolutely positive."

   Alexandra stared at him for what seems like forever. 

   'He knows that we're mates.'

   'Of course he does Alexandra, Henrey told him.'

   'Who's Henrey?'

   'His wolf.' Audrey replied.

   "Alright, class! Everyone in your seat and take out your text book." Mr. Hansen said.

~~~~

Free chapter :) Because I am in a great mood. I'll update again if I get alot of feedback (;

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN & SHARE <3