Chapter Twenty-Nine. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Twenty-Nine.

   Alexandra opened her eyes and blinked a few times to get adjusted to her sight. She looked around, not sure where she is. Logan snored lightly in his sleep under her, his arms wrapped around her naked waist.

   Memories of a few hours ago flooded to Alexandra's mind and she blushed, sighing happily. 

   "Hey." Logan's voice was incredibly sexy when he just woke up. 

   'Damn.'

   "Hi." Alexandra blushed and looked at him.

   Logan grinned and pecked her lips, pulling her closer and wrapping his arms around her tighter.

   "Earlier was.." Alexandra trailed off lost for words, her face bright red as earlier scenes played in her mind.

   "Amazing, I know." Logan grinned again, slightly blushing. 

   "Yeah." Alexandra agreed.

   "I think this calls for celebration." He softly pushed her off and super speed into the small kitchenette to grab a bottle of blood and two wine glasses. He was back to sitting beside Alexandra in no time.

   Alexandra licked her lips as she watched Logan. They were both naked in all glory.

   He poured them both each a cup of human blood then set the bottle on the coffee table. He grinned at her and took a few swings at it, sighing happily.

   'Drink, Alexandra.' A voice called.

   'Ethel.' Alexandra somewhat recognize the voice.

   'Yes, dear. Drink the blood.'

   'Where's Audrey?'

   'She's sleeping, just drink dear.' And like that Ethel's voice was gone.

   Alexandra can't help but to feel a bad vibe when Ethel comes around. 

   'Audrey!'

   Nothing.

   'Audrey!'

   Nothing.

   'Audrey!'

   Alexandra listened and she heard soft small snoring. Alexandra giggled, shaking her head at her wolf.

   "What's so funny?" Logan asked, taking another few gulps of the blood.

   "Nothing, I was talking to Audrey." Alexandra shook it off.

   "Drink, please. To celebrate us and our mating. We have completed it." 

   "We completed it?"

   "Yes." Logan smiled and pointed to her neck where Logan marked her, "See for yourself."

   Alexandra stood up and walked to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. She felt different. She looked different. Her hair was a mess for one, she definitely had the "I just had sex" hair going for her. Alexandra sighed and ran her hand through her hair, trying to tame the beast on her head.