Chapter Fifteen. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Fifteen.

   "Thank you." Alexandra smiled at the lunch lady and started walking to her table with her lunch. She stopped in her tracks when she seen Samantha and Adam sitting next to each other, openly flirting. When Samantha noticed Alexandra staring, she quickly stopped flirting and scooted over in her seat.

   "Oh, don't stop now just because I came. By all means, continue." Alexandra said bitterly.

   "Allie it's n--"

   "Adam, I need to speak to you." Alexandra turned to Adam, completely ignoring Samantha and cutting her off.

   "Why?" Adam furrowed his eyebrows.

   "Please."

   Adam sighed and stood up with Alexandra. They walked to the vending machine against the back wall.

   "What's going on?" Alexandra crossed her arms.

   "What do you mean?"

   "I mean, what happened? Yesterday was great, I had an amazing time. And we kissed, it was perfect. Today you're acting like it never happened."

   "I don't want you." Adam said bluntly.

   Alexandra cocked her head back at how quick he answered that. "But.. You're the one who wanted me to go out with you. Now that you have me, you don't want me?"

   "Yeah, it was one date. You're acting like we're married. I'm just not interested anymore. I got bored. We are nothing more than friends."

   Alexandra nodded her head and furrowed her eyebrows, "Okay."

   "Alexandra! Wait, please." Samantha called out at the end of last period, when everyone was leaving. Alexandra was making her way home, dressed in her regular clothes.

   "What?" She sighed.

   "Where are you going? We have cheer practice."

   "I have something to do and I'm not really feeling that good to cheer." 

   "And what is that? You're commited to this team, Alexandra. Just because we are having a bit of difficulties doesn't mean you can bail on us. So what do you have to do that you have to miss cheer practice?" Samantha folded her arms over her chest. 

   "She's having dinner with my Aunt and I. Requested personally by my Aunt." A voice said behind Alexandra. Logan.

   "Yeah, I have a dinner to go to. Sorry." Alexandra shrugged, going along with Logan.

   "Fine, but we need to talk Alexandra. I'm not into Ad--"

   "Would you look at the time?" Alexandra looked at her wrist, "We must be heading to his house now. I'm helping cook." She lied. "We'll talk another time." Alexandra wrapped her hand around a few of Logan's fingers, tugging on them towards the car.

   "See you tomorrow, Samantha." He nodded towards her.

   "Thanks for saving me." Alexandra sighed in relief.

   "Just saving the damsiel in distress."

   "Um, can you drop me off home?"

   "After dinner."

   Alexandra groaned, "You were serious."

   "Yes, Emily wants you over for dinner." Logan said, turning the corner to his street.

   "And what about you?" She asked slowly.

   "I want you too."

   "Alexandra, you made it. It's great to see you again." Emily said and hugged her. 

   "You too, Emily." Alexandra smiled. "Do you need any help?"

   "No, thank you."

   Alexandra nodded. She took a deep breath and her eyes instantly turned red. She super speeded into the kitchen and went into the fridge, Logan and Emily following behind her.

   "You have blood. Human blood." 

   "Yes, Alexandra. It'll be apart of the meal tonight. Is there a problem?" Emily closed the fridge and continued cooking.

   "My parents make me drink animal blood. They do it too."

   "Why?" Logan furrowed his eyebrows.

   "I don't know."

   "So you never had human blood before?"

   "Besides when I was in my mother's stomach, nope." She shook her head.

   "Well, you'll have some tonight. You'll enjoy it. Now everybody out my kitchen so I can finish." Emily shooed them out.

   "Wow, this is amazing, Emily." Alexandra said after taking a few bites of her food. 

   "You haven't touched your cup of blood, dear." Emily noticed as she stared at the cup taking a few sips of her own.

   "Right." Alexandra faked smile and picked up her cup, bringing the glass to her lips and slowly tilting it. It barely touched her lips when she quickly set it down. "I hear something."

   "I don't hear anything." Emily shook her head. "Drink the blood, Alexandra."

   "Wait." She stayed quiet, listening. "Someone is here. A male."

   "Alex, I think you're just imagining things. I don't hear anything."

   "Shh." Alexandra stood up and super speed up the stairs into a room she has been in before. The room was very still, too still. Alexandra knew something was up. She stood still. Just then a guy super speed behind her, 

   Alexandra quickly turned around and grabbed him, slamming him to the floor with her on top. She grabbed his neck and her body instantly felt like jelly. The man taking advantage of her weakness, flipped them over so he has ontop of her. Alexandra looked up at the guy. His hazel brown orbs staring deeply into her soul. His short brown/dirty blond hair all spiked up, giving him that sexy bad boy appearance. His face had beautiful, strong, masculine structure. His cheeks were average just like his nose. His hazel eyes lined up with his face. His lips a soft pink, peachy color. His skin a pale creamy white. He was absolutely beautiful. He wore a black leather jacket hugging his strong biceps, a plain white t-shirt that sculpted around his tight toned torso and abs, and dark denims adding to his 5'9 bad boy look. And of course hanging on his neck is the same chain and stone.

~~~~
Okay, so I only written 23 chapters so far. And there are alot more but I'm writers blocked. This is the fifteenth chapter I posted so I'm going to slow down on the updating. Maybe one or two chapters a week.

Big thanks to everyone! I have over one thousand reads! What? That's amazing! Thank you so much for the support. Love you all, I'll post again as soon  as I get 30 reads, 3 votes, and 3 comments. Not too much to ask right? Thanks! Ufff, love you all <3

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to SHARE, VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT <3