Chapter Thirty. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Thirty.

   "Come on, Alexandra, pick up the phone!" Samantha exclaimed, franticly into her Samsung Galaxy S4 and clicked the end button. She dialed Alexandra's number again but it just kept ringing until voicemail. Samantha let out a frustrated cry. She has been feeling horrible pain since she came home. Not normal pains either. She felt something trying to take over her body and she's hearing a voice in her head. She also felt as if her body would literally break apart at any second. Her tempture was extremely high even though she was outside walking away from her house at night in shorts. "Alexandra, pick up your phone! Or so help me I will stab you with a wooden stick!" Samantha yelled into the phone and clicked end again.

   "Alexandra," She breathed into the phone after it went to voicemail again. "Please, answer the phone. I need you right now. I don't know what's going on. My body is hurting and I have a very high fever.  I'm hearing this wierd voice in my head. And I feel like if I make the wrong move my body will shut down on me and literally shatter into pieces! Help me, I don't know what's going on." Samantha threw her head back and let out an agonizing scream, and dropped the phone. She fell to the floor and her body started to shake.

   Logan woke up to Alexandra's phone ringing non stop. Logan's arms were wrapped around her naked waist, her head was laid on his chest. They went at it again after they both finished their cups of blood. They kissed and things got heated again. They made love again and again and again.

   "Alexandra, your phone." Logan said sleeply, as he nudged her.

   Alexandra groaned, "Answer it for me." 

   Logan softly unwrapped his arms from around her waist and tried to reach for the phone. As soon as he got it, it stopped ringing but it beeped notifing that she got a voicemail.

   "It stopped ringing but it says you have 1 voicemail and 9 missed calls from Samantha." Logan showed the phone to her. 

   Alexandra unlocked her phone, listening to the voicemail. She shot up off of Logan and gasped. She quickly dialed Samantha's number as both of them got dressed, but she didn't answer.

   He hopped into his car and drove by Maybelle's house, which was now inflamed. Jayden smirked at the house and zoomed off. His phone started to ring from an unknown number.

   "Jayden." He answered his phone.

   "Jayden." Alexandra breathed.

   Jayden smirked, "Alexandra, I see you finally came around to sleeping with me." 

   Alexandra blushed, "No, I need your help. It's Samantha."

   Jayden sighed, "I'm on my way." He hung up the phone.

   Jayden slammed his car door closed after getting out. It was parked infront of Samantha's house. He walked up to Alexandra and Logan, who were already waiting for him.

   "I'm here, what's the problem?" Jayden raised an eyebrow.

   "So eager to please, now are we Jayden?" Logan grinned.