Chapter Twelve. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Read Author's Notes at the end! 

Chapter Twelve.

   "Where were you young lady?" Jaime asked when her daughter entered the house.

   Alexandra looked at her parents, anger riling up in her.  

   "Your mother asked you a question, Alexandra." Alsher crossed his arms.

   "Out." She walked passed them.

   "Where are you going? We are not done talking to you!" Jaime super speed infront of Alexandra.

   "Well, I'm done talking to you." Alexandra said as calmly as she could.

   "Alexandra, go sit down in the living room. Now."

   "Fine." She stomped into the living room, her parents behind her. She dropped herself on the sofa, her arms crossed against her chest angrily.

   "Princess, what's going on?" Alsher sat on the arm chair as his wife sat beside her daughter on the love seat.

   "Don't princess me!" She growled.

   "Don't you dare use that tone with your father, Alexandra JulieAnn Howard!" Jaime snapped.

   "Why didn't you tell me?" Alexandra snapped back, standing up angrily.

   "What are you talking about, princess?" Alsher stood and tried to embrace his daughter.

   "What am I?" She looked at both of them as she tore herself away from her father, angry tears ran down her face

   Alsher and Jaime looked at each other, worried. "Honey, you're a vampire." Jaime said slowly.

   "Mama. What. Am. I?" Alexandra asked again, her teeth gritted. 'How dare they lie in my face?'

   "Princess--" 

   "No!" Alexandra screamed. Her brown orbs started to turn red again. She turned her head from them, breathing heavy. She was about to use her super speed to go up the stairs when her father grabbed her making her look him in the face.

   "Princess."

   Alexandra looked into Alsher's eyes, her own turning purple like her wolf. "Tell me what I am." She demanded her eyes dialating.

   "A  hybrid." He responded easily.

   "Alexandra!" Jaime yelled at Alexandra. Alexandra's eye contact broke from Alsher's and her eyes turned back to normal as she shook her head. She looked back at her father, he was shaking his head and rubbing his eyes. "Did you just compel your father?"

   "I don't know, mama. It just happened." Alexandra panicked.

   "Relax, princess. I'm fine."

   "How'd you do that, Alexandra?" Her mother asked her as they sat back down.

   "I don't know. I thought vampires are only allowed to compel humans." Alexandra said, confused.

   "Hybrids can compel humans too." Her father added. "But I don't know why you can do it to me."

   "What are you, Daddy?"

   "A hybrid."

   "Mama?" She looked at her mom.

   "A vampire." She replied.

   "How'd you find out, Alexandra?" Alsher asked, confused. He was sure that Alexandra had no clue of anything going on.

   "Audrey told me." She lied, she doesn't want her parents knowing about Logan yet.

   "Who's Audrey?"

   "My wolf. I've been hearing her since we moved here a few weeks ago."

   "Why didn't you say something Alexandra?"

   "Why were you hiding this from me?" She shot back.

   "Alexandra," Jaime sighed. "We don't know what's going on completely. You are not growing like an immortal, you're growing like a human. And you took forever to hear your wolf. That's not what normal hybrids do."

   "So there is something wrong with me."

   "No, no. Princess, look, we just wanted to have more information on what's going on before we told you anything. Because from the looks of it, you may actually not be immortal. You're growing like a human. By the time you are 100 years old, you'll be dead." Alsher looked down.

   "How do you know?"

   "I don't, just taking a guess." 

   Alexandra looked at her parents, then something popped up in her mind when she looked at their necks. "The necklace, where'd you get them?" 

   "Ashleigh had a friend who was a witch, she made a whole bunch of theses necklaces."

   "Why doesn't mama ever take off hers?"

   "Because if I do, I burn." Jaime rubbed Alexandra's arm, soothingly.

   "Vampires burn.." Alexandra concluded.

   "Yes, only hybrids sparkle."

 ~~~~

Okay, so I think that we have gotten to the point of the story where I can start asking for things in return of me posting another Chapter. So for Chapter Thirteen to be posted I need 15+ reads, 2+ votes, 2+ comments. It's not much I'm asking for. Well thanks again, lovelies. <3 This story means alot to me, and I personally love this one more than all the other stories I've written before. I hope you guys like it. :) Thanksss 

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, FAN, SHARE, COMMENT! <3