Chapter Thirty-Six. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. 

Chapter Thirty-Six.

    Alexandra was seated on the beach she had ran to a few week ago after she killed Miranda's brother. She had her feet in the sand, her knees bent. She thought of everything that has happened to her in the pass month. She sighed.

   "Are you okay?" Logan sat beside her.

   Alexandra shook her head.

   "What happened back there?"

   Alexandra sighed and looked at the ocean, "Lucas threaten to forcefully remove Samantha from Pepperidge."

   "What are you going to do?"

   "I won't let him." Alexandra shook her head, "She has a family here. And a loving boyfriend who cares for her. She's happy here, he can't just take that away from her. I won't let him."

   "What if she decides to go?"

   Alexandra stayed silent for awhile, pondering on what she would do. Finally, she answered, "I would let her go."

   "Good choice."

   "He threatened Jayden too, to kill him."

   "Now that's not such a bad idea," Logan half-joked, laughing.

   Alexandra didn't crack a smile, she glared at him, "He's your brother."

   "So," Logan shrugged, "You don't know him like I do."

   "What do you mean so?"

   "If he died, I don't think I'd care."

   Alexandra turned to look at him, "How can you say that? With no remorse?"

   "He's not a good person. He kills people every night."

   Alexandra shook her head, "Please don't start feeding me lies."

   "Why would I need to lie to you? I'm your mate! I don't need to lie to you. He is not a good person. He kills innocent people every night, a few people a night. He does it for fun. To watch them beg for mercy. So he feels in control." Logan frowned, "I don't want anything to do with him."

   "He's your brother, like it or not. He's family, and family stick together."

   Logan kept quiet for a while then finally spoke up, "The only family I have is Emily."

   "Oh yes, the she-bitch." Alexandra bit out angerily.

   "Why are you so angry at her? You should be happy that she pointed out how Alsher is! She didn't do anything wrong beside claim her mate! Your father is the liar, so don't blame Emily."

   "Get away from me."

   "What?"

   Alexandra stood to her feet, "Go away, I don't want to talk to you. Or anyone right now."

   "Fine, but just think about what I said." Logan stood up and walked away to his car and left.

   Alexandra angrily kicked the sand, letting out a frustrated groan. 

   "What'd the sand do to you?" A voice spoke behind her.

   Alexandra quickly turned and looked at the two people. They were males around the age of 18 - 19. They were big and muscular. One had dark brown hair and green eyes and the other had dirty blonde hair and green eyes.