Chapter Six. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Six.

   "Alsher, honey. Relax." Jaime said as she started setting the table, "She's been to school before." 

   "Yes, I know. But not here, Jaime." Alsher responded. He's been pacing and running his hands through his hair since Alexandra told him she's staying after 'til 5. "it's a new school and a new place for her." 

   "She can handle it, I guarentee you." Jaime placed the fine china plates on the table and wrapped her arms around her husband's waist. "She is a Howard after all." Jaime's beautiful smile broke through her lips. 

   Alsher reached down and gently laid his lips on her own. "I know, but there is so much more she must learn. So much more we must tell her." 

   "I know, and we will tell her. When the time comes." Jaime rested her hand on her husband's chest. 

   "Tell who, what?" Alexandra's voice echoed in their ears. They hadn't notice her enter the room. Her super speed is outstandingly faster than it's suppose to be for her kind. She can enter a room, clear it out completely and exit with out you knowing in less than 30 seconds. No creature is suppose to be able to do that-that fast.  

   "God, Alexandra! Don't pop up out of no where! You scared me!" Jaime said, pulling away from Alsher. "Hi, baby. How was school?" She kissed her head and continued to set the table. 

   "It was good, Mom." Alexandra kissed her mother's cheek and walked up to her dad. "Hi, Daddy!" She beamed, hugging him. 

   "Hi, princess." He kissed her head. She being the only child, she gets babied a lot. Not that she minds. She'll always be daddy's little girl. 

   "Alright, sit. Dinner time." Jaime said, taking her seat at the table. Everyone followed her suit. "So, what did you stay after school for?"  

   "Cheerleading." Alexandra shrugged, taking a bite of food. 

   "Cheerleading? You tried out?" Jaime questioned and Alexandra nodded. Jaime was a bit surprised. Alexandra never wanted to be a cheerleader, ever. She actually couldn't stand them. "And you made the team?" 

   "Yes, mom." 

   "But you hate cheerleaders." Alsher furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. 

   "Well I don't anymore. My first friend at that school happens to be cheer caption. There is no dance class or team at that school. Samantha begged me to join the team. She's really nice so I didn't want to say no."  

   "That's great, baby. I used to be a cheerleader in my day too." Jaime beamed. 

   "Oh, god," Alexandra groaned. "Please don't start telling me stories about the fifteen hundreds again!"  

   "Hey," Jaime gasped as Alsher chuckled. "I'll have you know that I was born 1966! I'm not that old!" 

   Alexandra giggled, she looked back and forth between the two parents she loves so much. She'd give up anything for them. They love each other so much. Alexandra can only hope that she'll have true love like that one day. 

   'Logan Miller. Logan Miller. Logan Miller. Logan Miller.' Audrey chanted in Alexandra's head but she chose to ignore her. 

   "Mom, Dad. Tell me the story of when you two met."  

   "This story again, princess?" Alsher smiled at his daughter. 

   "It's my favorite." 

   "You've heard it 50 times." Jaime added up. 

   "Once more won't hurt." She replied then turned to her father. "Puh-lease, Daddy!" Alexandra batted her long eyelashes over her big brown chocolate eyes, pouted her lip and whimpered a little. 

   "Okay, okay. After dinner, princess." Alsher chuckled. Jaime giggled, shaking her head at how easily Alexandra can make her husband cave in.