Chapter Twenty-One. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Twenty-One.

 Everyone but Alsher was waiting calmly in the livingroom while Alsher was pacing. Mumbling things to himself. The doorbell rang.

   "I got it." Alexandra jumped up and walked to the door. She opened it and greeted Emily. "Hey, Emily. Come in." She stepped aside to let Emily through then closed the door behiind her. "Right this way." Alexandra lead her into the living room.

   As soon as they entered, all eyes were on them then on Alsher. Alsher stood there frozen. His face was in shock but his eyes gave away much more; anger, pain, shock, happy, sad.

   "Oh, my. Alsher, you look exactly the same." Emily walked up to Alsher. "You haven't changed a bit."

   Alsher swallowed hard, not saying anything not that he can. He's in too much of a shock.

   Emily looked over at Jaime. "Oh, hi!" She pulled Jaime in for a hug. "I've seen you before. You were at that party in '92, right?"

   "Yeah, that was me." Jaime smiled.

   "I see where Alexandra gets her looks." Emily said and giggled with Jaime. 

   "What the hell." Alsher's voice broke through their giggles which stopped immediately.

   "Alsher, that's rude." Jaime glared.

   "Where were you?" Alsher walked up to Emily.

   "Around." Emily shrugged.

   "Around where? My mate and I searched the entire world for years looking for you. I thought you were dead."

   "Well, I can assure you that I'm not dead. And your mate?" Emily furrowed her eyesbrows watching Alsher. Alsher backed up abit and looked around the room slightly, swallowing hard. Emily chuckled. "You haven't told them, have you?"

   "Told us what? Daddy, what is she talking about?" Alexandra quickly asked her father.

   "Yeah, Alsher. What is she talking about?" Jaime asked.

   "Um," Alsher cleared his throat. "Uh, I. Um, Ash-. Uh, well." He stuttered.

   "Ugh, for the love of god." Emily throw her hands up in fustration. "I'm his mate."

   The room got so silent that a human can hear a pin drop.

   "What?" Jaime finally spoke up.

   "He's my mate and I'm his."

   "Jaime, listen." Alsher reached out for her but she quickly moved away.

   "What the hell is she talking about? Is she your mate? I thought I was your mate!"

   "Baby, listen. You don't understand."

   "No, you listen! You don't understand! I gave up being a human to be with you forever when your heart already belonged to someone else. God, I'm stupid! I helped you look for her. I helped you look for your mate. What would have happened if we found her? Huh? Would I even matter to you right now? Do I even matter to you right now?"

   "Jaime, baby, of course you matter. What kind of question is that? Don't question my love for you."

   "Your love for me? How do I know you even loved me? You gave me a reason to question it. You should have told me from the beginning that you already have a soul mate. I was a game to you. A game you played well. Because you had me going along with everything. God, you had me so in love I'd die for you in a second."

   "And I'd die for you." Alsher grabbed her hands but Jaime quickly pulled them away.

   "She's your mate. And I'm not."

   "You. Are. My. Mate." Alsher growled.

   "Are you going deny me, Alsher?" Emily asked.

   "No. You both are my mates. I don't how, I don't why. But you both are my soulmates."

   "Impossible."

   "We're hybrids and vampires. You are saying that love impossible?" 

   "I'm saying you having love for both of us is impossible. You can only have one mate. Everyone knows that." Emily retorted.

   "I have two.." Alexandra spoke up and everyone looked at her.

   "You found your mate?" Jaime asked her daughter.

   "Mates."

   "Who?"

   Alexandra slowly looked at Logan and Jayden. Looking back and forth between the two as they stare at her.

   "Jayden and Logan."

   "What?" Alsher said, surprised.

   "They're my mates. A few weeks ago I didn't even know what this voice in my head was. Or what a mate was either. Now I have two. And in my soul, it's telling me that I want to go crawl to the ends of the earth to make them happy but I don't even really know them. And if anything, why do I have two? I know werewolves have mates but why do I have two?"

   "We don't know. Probably got it from your father." Jaime glared at Alsher.

   "Jaime."

   "You lied to me and told me she was a friend. What else have you been lying about? Alsher, you can't have us both. There is no way I can spend the rest of my existence with you two together with me. So decide."

   "You can't do this right now Jaime. I need time to think. You both are my mates. Of course I love one more than the other. I just need to find out which one of you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys here is Chapter Twenty-One . If I get a certain amount of likes I will post the next chapter today, ya ? Okay 5 votes and 4 comments. Thanks.

~JazzieBae1231