Chapter Twenty. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Twenty.

  "So, is someone going to tell me what's going on or are we going to just keep sitting here staring at each other?" Alexandra questioned looking at Jaime, Alsher, Logan, and Jayden in the living room.

   "Alexandra, we are not going to tell you anything if you keep up this attitude." Jaime glared.

   "You guys never tell me anything. You always keep secrets from me. Now Logan and Jayden is in it? What the --"

   "Better not finish that sentence."

   "Sorry, mama." Alexandra huffed and leaned back. "Please tell me what's going on. I'm tired of lies, secrets, and games. Am I not trust worthy? Have I gave you a reason to not trust me?"

   "No, baby it's not that."

   "Then what is it?" Alexandra asked softly.

   "Alsher." Jaime turned to her husband.

   Alsher sighed and looked at his daughter. "In 1873 my best friend died. His wife died 7 years before that. He had kids so I took them. Raised them with the help of their aunt. In 1883 Cerina, Cornellius, Hezekiah, and Lucinda with their pack came and took over Pepperidge."

   "Wait, this Pepperidge? You lived here before?" Alexandra questioned, surprised.

   "Yes. Almost a hundred and fifty years ago, Jayden, Logan, and I lived here." 

   "I can't believe you guys knew each other."

   "Alexandra, let me finish. Cerina, Hezekiah, Lucinda, and Cornellius are hybrids, how they got that way? I have no idea. For you to be turned into a hybrid, you must be a werewolf first then consume their blood. So in 1883, they all attacked us. Biting their skin, breaking through then forcing us to drink their blood. Then they killed us all. Not everyone survived. Jayden, Logan, Ashleigh, a friend of mine named Lucas, and I were fortunate to live.

   "We can turn humans into vampires if they die with our blood in their system, but we can't turn them into werewolves. They have to be born a werewolf. And we can't turn werewolves into hybrids either. If they consume our blood, they will die. For the first week they will think they are hybrid. Able to do what we can do. But then their eyes, nose, and ears will start bleeding. They will feel excruciating pain. Worse pain ever."

   "Sounds horrible. Is that what happened to the other werewolves that didn't survive?"

   "Yes."

   "Why didn't you tell me you know my dad?" Alexandra turned to Logan.

   "I'm sorry. It's just that I thought you knew."

   "And what's your excuse?" Alexandra looked at Jayden.

   "You never asked." Jayden shrugged.

   "Where's Lucas?" 

   "He's in Brazil, I called him. He will be here in a week. He knows alot more than I do. After we got turned he went with them. That's where they are now." Alsher answered her.

   "And you still don't know where Ashleigh is?"

   "She's dead." Alsher sighed.

   "But Logan said that his Aunt and you raised him." She looked back and forth between Alsher and Logan.

   "Ashleigh is his Aunt."

   "Logan, how many aunts do you have?"

   "One." Logan replied.

   "Daddy, Ashleigh is not dead." Alexandra looked back at her father.

   "What?"

   "She's Emily." 

   "Wait, what? That's impossible. Logan and Jayden helped Jaime and I look for Ashleigh for years all over the world. Even after you were born. She was gone. She's dead."

   "Alsher, she's not." Logan cut it.

   "She is dead, you're lying." Alsher shot up out of his seat. "She's not alive, if she was she would have come find me. She would have searched the ends of the earth looking for me."

   "Daddy, she's my principal and their aunt. She's alive. I was with her yesterday." Alexandra said softly.

   "That can't be true." Alsher argued. "How? She disappeared."

   "We found her after you quit searching. She told us not to tell you where she is." Logan answered him.

   "No, no I don't believe it. She wouldn't do that to me."

   "You'll just have to find out for yourself." 

   "What do you mean?"

   "Jayden invited Emily over."

 ~~~~~~

DUN , DUN , DUN , DUN ! Lol, okay I'm a little lame but anyways here is the next part. I didn't get all the comments I needed but it's okay because I just really want to update. I hope you like it. Atleast 3 votes and 3 comments. I might post later on today too so you guys can see what i have going on with the story. But please give me more feedback, it's really motivating. Thanks for reading! <3

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, & SHARE <3