Chapter Thirty-Four. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Thirty-Four.

   Alexandra and Lucas were the only ones standing outside, everyone else had gone back into the Miller's house.

   "How do you know so much, Lucas?"

   Lucas chuckled, "That's one question I don't have an answer for." 

   Alexandra giggled. Silence fell against them but it was comfortable.

   "How old are you?" Alexandra was the first to break it.

   "151." 

   "You died when you were twenty-one."

   "Yes." Lucas nodded.

   "How did it feel?"

   "To be 151 years old?" He raised his eyebrow.

   Alexandra shook her head. "To die." 

   "Hm," Lucas thought for a second then shrugged, "It was painless. Alsher, Jayden, Logan, Ashleigh, and I were fortunate to survive."

   "How did they kill you?" 

   "Broke our necks, as werewolves you can't heal from a broken neck so you die. A vampire can survive a broken neck, lucky leeches."

   Alexandra laughed, "You're part vampire."

   "Not out of choice, I despise vampires. Your mom is the only one I can actually tolerate because she is Alsher's mate."

   "One of his mates." She corrected him.

   "How do you feel about that?"

   Alexandra looked down and shrugged, "I mean, I have two mates too. It's not his fault that he has two. But he should have told us, he kept it a secret for 2 decades. You don't do that family." She shook her head.

   "I see. What will you do when he makes a final decision?"

   "What can I do?"

   Lucas turned to look at her. "He's your father, Alexandra. He's made a mistake but he is still your father. Alot of people don't have family left, be greatful that he is here in your life."

   Silence consumed them again before Alexandra spoke, "Is that what happened to you? Your family died. When the hybrids came and killed everyone." 

   Lucas sighed and nodded, "Yes. I lived with my Aunt-in-law while I was with the pack. She was killed with the others."

   "Why did you go with them then? When they killed your family?"

   "Why hold onto the past? I like to live in the now. They did what they did, they were trying to make us like them." He shrugged, "Some failed, I'm still alive and I'll be alive for a very long time. Why waste my time hating them?"

   "Well spoken, Lucas."

   Lucas grinned down at Alexandra.

   "Did you have an Alpha?"

   "Yes, your father was Alpha, Jayden and Logan's father, Selevester, was Beta. But when their dad died from a Rogue attack my Aunt-in-law took the role as Beta, seeing as neither Jayden or Logan can. They were only 7 and 8."