Chapter Thirty-Three. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. 

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

Chapter Thirty-Three.

   Everyone scattered around as Alsher took hold of his daughter and hauled her out the house, with everyone following. The walked into the beautiful woods in the Miller's backyard. Alsher placed his daughter on her feet and took a few steps back from her shaking body, urging everyone else to as well.

   Alexandra shut her eyes tight, she felt her body temparture rise quickly. She felt scorching heat barracade her body. Then she heard gasps. She quickly opened her eyes to look at everyone. They had shock, surprised, and slight fear on their face. Alexandra looked down at herself and she was on fire, literally. Alexandra screamed, waiting for the flames to kill her but she felt no pain.

   "My God, we are doomed." Lucas muttered and Samantha slapped his chest.

   "Does - Does it hurt, Princess?" Alsher slowly approached his daughter.

   Alexandra shook her head, "Not at all."

   Alsher slowly reached his hand out to touch her.

   "Uh, I wouldn't." Lucas shook his head.

   Alsher waved him off as Alexandra reached her hand forward to touch her father. When their hands touched, Alsher jumped up shaking his hand.

   "I'm sorry." Alexandra cried.

   "It's fine," Alsher shook his head and showed her his hand, "It healed already."

   "Told you." Lucas gloated and earned another slap on his chest from Samantha, this time with a scowl.

   Alexandra looked down at her enflamed body in amazement. She felt no pain, all she felt was heat. Not bad heat, just a hot day heat.

   "Is my hair on fire?"

   Everyone nodded. Alexandra raised her hand to touch her hair but instead fire rise from her hand and shot the ground. Alexandra screamed and jumped back as fire continued to shoot throught her palm and fire tips. 

   "Someone, help me! Put the fire out! Something!" She screamed and Jayden ran inside to get a bucket of water.

   "Does it hurt?" Samantha asked.

   Alexandra shook her head. "No but I'm freaking out, help! Please."

   Jayden returned back with a huge bucket of water. He threw the water onto her but that only seemed to make the fire angry because it got bigger as the flames got larger and hotter. Alexandra couldn't control her hands it faced the woods, quickly setting the woods ablaze.

   "Oh my God!" Alexandra freaked out.

   'Ethel! Ethel! Ethel!' 

   'Yes, child?'

   'Do you not see what is going on? Why aren't you helping me?'

   'You never asked.' Ethel laughed and Alexandra scowled.

   'The one time I actually need your help, you want me to ask.'

   'Yes, it's call manners.'

   Alexandra sighed, 'Help me, please, Ethel. I'm on fire. And I'm burning the woods. I need to stop the fire.'

   'Water.'

   'How?'

   'Your mind.' Was Ethel's only reply which got Alexandra angrier.

   She tuned out everyone to try and calm down. 'Use my mind, use my mind.' She chanted in her mind to encourage herself.

   Alexandra took a deep breath, trying calm her emotions. Slowly she felt the heat go away and her knees gave out under her.

   "Here." She heard a voice above her.

   She looked up at Jayden who is now shirtless and holding his shirt out to her. She furrowed her eyebrows at him then looked down at herself which had her clothes now in ashes and falling off her body. She felt herself blush as she quickly took the shirt and pulled it on.

   "Alexandra!" Jaime called and pointed to blazing trees that everyone is trying to put on by going inside to get buckets of water.

   She quickly stood up and steady herself. Before she even realized what she was doing, something takes over her body completely causing her to freeze.

   'Ethel, what's going on?'

   'I'll take care of it, it's just me taking over.' 

   Alexandra can only see what she's doing but she has no control over her body. Her arms and legs start moving like she was a professional water bender, like Katara from Avatar. Her body bends in different directions shooting water here and there. Slowly water from the grass added to the water floating around starts spinning around in a circle, getting bigger and bigger before going into directions. Once all the fire was out, she fell to the floor again gaining power over her body again.

   She looked up and saw everyone looking at her in amazement and pure awe. She blushed and quickly stood up.

~~~

 Thanks for the 10.2k reads. :) Like seriously guys, it went up 400 reads from the last chapter I posted. 400 READS. That's fucking amazing! I love you guys, like seriously. You guys give me reasons to keep on writing. Should I try to get this book published and turned into a movie? What should I name this fanbase? Give me some ideas.. Lunies? Lol. Luna Lovers? I don't know, give me some ideas. Thank you again.

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, & SHARE <3