Chapter Seventeen. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Seventeen.

   "What are you doing here, Jayden? I called you a few days ago. I didn't want you to come here though." Logan asked his little brother a few hours after Alexandra had left.

   "Can't I come home?"

   "This isn't your home. You said so yourself. We haven't seen each other in seventeen years."

   "Well this is the place where I was born, the place mom and dad died, the place I grew up. Of course this is home." Jayden smiled at his brother, "Is there a problem, big brother?" Jayden stood infront of his brother, looking him straight in the face.

   They stared at each other for what seems like hours. Finally Logan spoke up.

   "No." Logan shook his head.

   "Good." Jayden turned his back to him, "Alexandra sure is something, don't you think?"

   "She's mine." Logan growled.

   "Who's to say?" Jayden retorted and looked at his brother.

   "She's mine." Logan growled again, louder.

   "I disagree," Jayden said, calmly. "She's my mate, brother."

   "She's not your mate! She's my mate, Jake told me she's mine so there for she is!"

   "Well Henrey told me that she's mine." Jayden furrowed his eyebrows. "Either Jake and Henrey are playing us both or Alexandra has two mates."

   "Is that even possible?" Logan asked, "For someone to have two destined soul-mates?"

   "How am I suppose to know, dork?"

   "I wasn't really asking you, I was asking myself."

   "Well talk to yourself in your head."

   "Where are you going?" Jaime asked her daughter who was heading out the door.

   "Just going for a walk, Mama. I need to clear my head."

   "Okay, don't be too long."

   Alexandra walked through the door and sighed. Since she came back from the Miller's all she has been thinking about is blood. She tried drinking animal blood to soothe her thirst but it just made things worse. She has never wanted human blood so bad in her life. It's all she can think about. It's driving her absolutely crazy. She stepped down her porch and made her way down the side walk, trying to think of anything but blood. Just thinking about Logan can't get her mind off of it. Not even Jayden.

   "Aye, sexy. C'mere, let me talk to you." A man around the early twenties descended from a dark ally, drunk. He quickly grabbed Alexandra and pulled her into the ally, pushing her up against the wall. "Want to play a game?"

   "No, get away from me."

   "I want to play a game." He kissed her neck.

   "I said get away from me." She pushed him, not too hard but he stumbled back. She listened to the sound of his blood pumping through his heart and vains.

   "Or what, bitch?" He walked back up to her.

   Alexandra's eyes turned purple as she super speed behind him, turning him around and pushing him against a wall. "I want to play now." She kissed his neck. Her eyes dialated and caught his, "Don't scream, it'll be over soon." She compelled him. She went back to kissing his neck.

   "What will be over?"

   Alexandra answered him by sinking her teeth into his flesh, sucking his blood. His eyes began to roll back as she continued to suck the blood out of him. She just continued until he fell limp into her arms. She continued to feed until his head came off, and she dropped him on the ground. Her eyes glowing a brighter red than earlier. Her eyes went back to normal and she looked down at the dead dismentled body and gasped.

   Alexandra slowly backed out of the ally, not believing her eyes. She ran and ran. She doesn't know where she is going but she had to get away. Once she stopped running, she realized she was at the beach. She sat in the sand, her mouth still covered in blood. She pulled her legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them, and rested her head on her knees and cried.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so here is Chapter Seventeen. I hope you guys like it. :) 35 Reads, 4 votes, and 3 comments for the next Chapter <3

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, & FAN <3