Chapter Ten. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Ten,

   "Woah, this is your house?" Alexandra gasped as she stepped into the giant, marvellous house. The shiny wood floor reflected her and everything in the room.

   "It was my parents' house, it's been in the family since 1817."

   "Wow, that's so cool." She twirled to get a good look at the den, "It doesn't look almost 200 hundred years old."

   "Looks can be deceiving, Alexandra." He said slowly. "Come out back with me, I'm sure you'd love it."

   Alexandra smiled and followed him through the wonderful house in complete awe. 'There is no surprise someone as beautiful as him lives in a house as beautiful as this one.'

   'I want to go outside. Walk faster.'

   'Don't tell me what to do, Audrey. I am walking fast, I'm not going to past him because it is his house and I'd have no idea where I am going. If you'd just sit down, relax, and pay attention you'd know that we are heading out back.'

   'I can't wait to be outside!' Audrey exclaimed happily.

   'Calm down!'

   'I'm calm, I'm calm.'

   A lenient gasp escaped Alexandra's lips as she sees the breathtaking scenery before her. His backyard is surrounded by trees, flowers and animals. It's absolutely beautiful. He was wrong about her liking the backyard, she loves it. The sun was slightly setting, turning the blue sky into a pink, blue, orange swirls.

   "This is a backyard?" She said in surprise and awe. It looks like a beautiful nature forest.

   "Yes, it's the backyard. Do you like it?"

   "Love it." She whispered, not able to take her eyes off the landscape.

   "Walk with me?" He asked, taking a few steps ahead of her. He didn't wait for her to answer, he kept walking with his hands in his pocket. She soon caught up with him.

   "I can't believe your parents own this place. It's so beautiful. Are they at work?"

   "Um," He cleared his throat, averting his eyes from her as they sauntered along the dirt. "They're dead."

   "Oh my god, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." Alexandra spoke quickly with regret.

   "It's okay, Alexandra. It was long ago, I've learn to cope. Plus it is the assignment."

   "How'd they die?" She asked before she can process it in her brain, "Wait, sorry. You don't have to answer, it's personal."

   Logan chuckled, "It's fine, Alexandra. Ask anything you want." His face went serious but pain was written evidently in his eyes. "My mother died while giving birth to my little brother. My father died when I was 8 from an animal attack."

   "What happened after?"

   "My father's best friend took us in and took care of us. My father's sister helped too."

   "Is the principal your father's sister?"

   "Yes." He nodded.

   "I'm sorry for your lost." They continued to walk.