Chapter Thirty-Seven. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Thirty-Seven.

   Alexandra smiled at Nate and Danny. They were confused beyond belief on why they were just sucking blood out of her as if they were the damn vampire leeches themselves. They were still at the vacanted beach. 

   "Okay, why did we just drink your blood?" Danny spoke up as he wiped his mouth that had little trails of Alexandra's blood.

   "Simple," Alexandra shrugged, "I compelled you to."

   "Ew, why?" Nate questioned.

   "Because I can."

   "That's not a good answer." 

   "If I'm not mistaken, you answer to me not the other around."

   Danny touched Nate's shoulders, "I have a bad feeling about this."

   Nate nodded at Danny then looked at Alexandra, "We want out. We don't want to be apart of your pack anymore."

   "Aww," Alexandra feigned a pout, "Why? Why the sudden change of mind?" Alexandra asked with foax interest.

   "Because we don't want to be with a phycho bitch who forces us to drink her blood." Danny spat out.

   Alexandra's eyes blazed to fire red in anger, "I don't like your attitude, Danny."

   "I don't like you, bitch." Danny sneered.

   Alexandra's eyes was blood red in firey anger. She super sped infront of him and quickly broke his neck. Nate was in shock as he watch what was before him. Danny was laying there dead at his feet and Alexandra looked like it was normal. Like she didn't have a care in the world, and at the moment she didn't.

   "What the hell? Why would you do that? Was that nessasary?" Nate yelled at Alexandra.

   Alexandra smiled smugly, "He called me a bitch." She shrugged. 

   "He's dead! Werewolves don't recover from neck breaks like vampires do! He's dead for good now." Nate spat out.

   "Oops?" Alexandra said it with no remorse.

   Nate kneeled beside his dead cousin. Tears started running down his face. "Danny, you can't be dead. Please."

   "Oh, boo woo! He's dead, get over it." She walked up to him and snapped his neck as well. Alexandra rolled her eyes, and dust off her hands. "Right, now that that's done." She muttered to herself.

   Logan was looking for Alexandra. He hasn't seen her since yesterday at the beach. When he went back later on she wasn't there. Her being on the loose like that with no super vision is very dangerous for any and everyone. He's called up everyone trying to see if he can find her. With no vail no one knows anything of Alexandra's disappearance. He decided to recheck her empty house for the fifth time. Her mom is out looking for her and her Dad lives with the Miller's now. 

   "Alexandra?" Logan called out as soon as he entered the foyer.

   "Oh, hey Logan." Alexandra said when she leaned into the foyer from the living room. She grinned at him and waved.