Chapter Twenty-Five. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Twenty-Five.

   'Alexandra.' A voice called. 'Alexandra.'

   Alexandra looked around her. She saw no one. All she sees is darkness.

   'Who are you? And what are you doing in my mind?' Alexandra asked warily.

   'I'm Ethel.' The woman's voice replied.

   'Why are you here?'

   'I've always been here.' Ethel replied, calmly.

   'What do you want?' She bit out.

   'All I could tell you right now is that I'm on the good side, your side. I'm here to help you through this process.' Ethel replied.

   'What process?'

   'The process of you accessing your full potential. Your full power.' Ethel replied.

   Alexandra shot up straight in bed, she was covered in sweat and breathing heavely. She looked all around her, trying to get a sence of where she was. The brightly lit room seemed distant and vague, it was her room. That was a horrible nightmare, she thought of Samantha dying. She heard the door knob turn and Logan walked in.

   "What are you doing here?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

   "Are you okay?"

   "Yes, why I wouldn't I be?" She breathed.

   "Because.." Logan slowly walked to the chair beside her soft, spongey bed. He sat down and looked at her, "Because you almost killed Samantha."

   "It was a dream." She said quickly, trying to convience herself more than convience him.

   He softly took her soft hands into his firm ones, "She's alive. We fed her some of our blood. She's going to live."

   Silence fell upon them.

   "Did I really kill her?" Alexandra broke the silence after a while.

   "Almost." He gave her hand a small squeeze and a small sad smile.

   "Where is she?" She asked in a small, sad voice. Her voice speaking all over her emotions.

  "She's here, in your living room. Would you like to see her?" Logan asked her softly and she nodded. He lead her down the stairs to where Samantha laid, sleeping peacefully.

   Alexandra slowly walked to the couch and looked down at Samantha's sleeping form.

   Images flooded through her head all at once.

   Alexandra was still seated in the corner of the living where her thoughts roam round and round with only the thoughts of Samantha dying and her being cause of her best friend's death. She froze in fear, and shivered in disbelief. The cold air singing around her from the slightly cracked window, silence eating her surronding leaving the sigh of her despire shooting air out of her mouth with each breathe she exhales. The moment she felt a tickle upon her pale ice cold dry cheeks, Logan rose his thin, long and slender fingers and spotted the target that was dripping slowly, wiping it away slowly as more followed suit.

   Samantha slowly awakened a few hours later. She felt well rested. She fluttered her eyes open and closed, trying to focus on her surroundings. Panic arose in her as she looked around her, not knowing where she is. When her eyes landed on Alexandra she let out a piercing scream, events prior before flooding her mind.

   Alexandra stood quickly and snapped her head to look at Samantha's direction. Her eyes were soft and she felt as if she will be sick. "Samantha." Alexandra whispered ever so softly, slowly walking towards Samantha.

   "No! Stay away from me!" 

   Samantha quickly stood as well and made a run for the door. Alexandra was blocking the door in less than a second. Samantha looked back at where Alexandra was standing just seconds ago then at the door, where she is now slowly making her way towards Samantha again, not wanting to frighten her any further. Her eyes widen as she backed away. 

   "H-How'd you-u --" Samantha stuttered as Alexandra got closer. "Stay away from me! You - You monster!" Samantha screamed.

   Alexandra flinched as if she has been slapped. 

   'I am a monster. I almost killed her. I almost killed my best friend.' She said in her head.

   "Samantha, let me explain please." 

   "No!" Samantha saw Logan and ran behind him, trying to get as far away from Alexandra as she can. "Please, protect me from that monster!"

   "Relax, listen to what she has to say. Sit down." Logan said softly to her and lead her to the sofa. 

   "Sammie, I need to tell you something." Alexandra sat at the far end of the sofa.

   "That you're a vampire? Yeah, I figure that out when you sunk your teeth into my neck." Samantha spat.

   "No, I'm not a vampire. Well, not completely at least. I'm a Vampire Werewolf Human Hybrid, the very first of my kind."

~~~

Short chapter, I know but I had to get this out the way so I can move on into the story. Lol. <3 OMB, 5,000 reads?????? I love you guys :) Thank you.

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, & SHARE <3