Chapter Three. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

   Alexandra nodded as Samantha strode to where a whole cluster of bubbly girls sat in the middle of the room. Cheerleaders. Alexandra examined the room for any vacant chairs, once she found one in the back of the cheerleaders she made her way to it. Once settled, she looked through her shoulder bag for her notebook and a pen. She placed the black ink pen on the desk, diving back in her bag for her black and white composition note book. Once retrieved, she placed the book on the desk causing her pen to roll off.  

   She hadn’t notice someone at the side of her until she seen a big hand reach down and pick up the pen that was laying on the floor. She looked up to see a guy. His dark hair slicked back stretching to the top of his neck. His melted chocolate brown eyes taking anyone’s attention and holding it. Though he is seated, he is taller than Alexandra by ‘6 inches, making him the same height as Samantha in heels. His watery white skin, glowing, giving it a baby’s bottom soft look to it. His eyes brows are in a straight line, lining up right above his eyes. His nose is not too long and not short, neither is it pointy. It’s just normal. His cheek bones is average height, going fine with his face and his sturdy, solid jaw line. His light pink lips, parted ever so slightly.  

   He wore a white t-shirt which outlined and sculpted his broad torso and toned abs. His jeans hang loosely around his hips, perfecting his cute butt. In between his hard pecks, just like Alexandra, laid the same exact white stone with blue flowers held up by a silver necklace around his neck. Alexandra had not noticed the necklace though.  

   ‘Mate.’ Audrey called out but Alexandra ignored her. 

   The room all of a sudden got very sizzling for the both of them. Lust, desire, yearning, hunger, thirst, and longing lingered in both their brown eyes, turning them into a dark chocolate color. He held the plastic pen in his big hand, offering it to Alexandra. Both trying to ponder on the pen in the mystery guy’s hand, neither of them looked at each other, petrified that the other might see the out of control lust for one another. Alexandra gently reached for the pen, once grasping it between the soft pads of her thumb and index finger, the rest of her fingers accidently fell a bit triggering them both to touch hands.  

   A lenient gasp fled Alexandra’s mouth. Intensity shot through her like an erupted volcano. She unexpectedly felt an essential to be with him. For him to touch her, want her, desire her. It was an extraneous emotion to her. She never felt this for someone. Especially someone she doesn’t know and she just met. She just touched him and it felt like thousands of lightning bolts blast through her, igniting the fire in her everywhere.  

   She looked up the same time as the mystery guy did and their eyes connected instantaneously. She was sure that he felt it too. When their eyes connected it added to their craving. She saw herself in his eyes as he did for hers. Her mouth went dry as if she hasn’t drunk anything in her 17 years of life. Her heart beat picked up swiftly as they seized their contemplation.  

   It wasn’t easy for Logan Miller either. Being alive for 148 years, he’d by no means stumble upon something like this. He never felt like this for someone. He never felt like this ever. He paid attention to her heart beating rapidly as they sustained to search into each other’s humanities. He blinked hastily a few times, breaching eye contact with her. He placed the pen on her desk and looked straight ahead as if nothing happened. 

  A shooting pain of rejection pierced into Alexandra’s heart. She doesn’t understand what is going on. 

   ‘Why am I feeling any of this?’ Alexandra cried in her head, in hope that Audrey would give her some answers but she got wide-ranging silence. 

   She slowly retrieved the pen that sat at the corner of her desk, feeling the tingling sparks as she held the plastic ink pen that he had in his hands just moments ago. She hadn’t notice that time has been going so fast that Period 3 bell was about to ring, she also hadn’t noticed when the teacher came into class earlier. Alexandra wants to talk to him, but she doesn’t know what to say. Finally, getting enough courage she turned to him just as the bell rang but he was already gone. A sigh escaped her lips as she packed up her things and waited at the door for Samantha.  

   “Alex, Adam is coming this way! Oh my god, act natural.” Samantha exclaimed while they were at their lockers getting things for third period. A giggle escaped Alexandra’s lips as she watched Samantha do a ‘natural’ pose.  

   A chuckle came from behind Alexandra as Samantha’s eyes went wide and her face redden. She composed herself, and opened her locker. Alexandra turned around to see Adam. 

   “Hey, beautiful.”  

   “Hey, Adam.” 

   “Hi, Samantha.” Adam said, leaning to the side a little to wave to Samantha who had her head on her locker. She squealed a little, and waved. Her voice box shutting down on her completely. 

   Adam chuckled, used to this kind of treatment from girls at Pepperidge High. Alexandra giggled as well, not actually believing that Samantha Bailey, cheer team captain is tongue tied. 

   “I like your laugh, Alex.” He shot her a winning smile, showing off his white teeth.  

   Alexandra’s face redden at the complement. She went to an all-girls boarding school in New York so she never really gotten complements from a guy besides Alsher, her father, which doesn’t count because that’s her dad. It’s his job to give out complements to his little girl.  

   “Thank you.” 

   “The bell is going to ring soon, I better get going. See you at lunch?” Adam asked, putting his arms around her waist. Alexandra nodded, wishing she’d had her hair out to cover her flushed face. Adam grinned and pulled her into his broad chest quickly. Alexandra frowned a bit, it felt nice being in his arms but nothing as electrifying as that one little touch she had with Logan.  

 “Bye, beautiful. Bye, cutie.” Adam said as he walked by Alexandra and Samantha, after patting Samantha’s shoulder. 

   Once he turned the corner, Samantha squealed and jumped. “He knows my name! He called me cutie! OMG! And he touched me!” 

   Alexandra shook her head at the crazy honey-wheat blonde as they walked to their next class.