Chapter Twenty-Four. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Twenty-Four.

   "Allie, are you okay?" Samantha ran up to Alexandra as soon as she seen her. She was worried sick about her after she fainted yesterday.

   "I'm fine." Alexandra said to her friend.

   "Are you sure?" Samantha tried to make sure.

   "Yes, Sammie." Alexandra grinned at her. 

   Alexandra closed her locker and turned down the narrow halls with Samantha by her side.

   "Okay, I'm just checking. You fainted yesterday." Samantha told her.

   "I know, but I'm fine now." Alexandra reassured her. 

   "So, I have a date with Adam tonight but I have no idea what to wear and I'm so nervous." Samantha babbled, playing with the end of her blonde hair.

   Alexandra wasn't paying attention because down the hall at a corner stood two girls surrounding one girl with her head tilt back. She held a soft cotton tissue to her nose, now seeping through with red substance. Blood. The three girls round the corner and left to the nurses office.

   "Allie, are you even listening to me?" Samantha glared at her. 

   Little spects of red started taking over Alexandra's chocolate brown orbs. Samantha crossed her arms over her chest and stood infront of Alexandra, blocking her view, not liking to be ignored. Alexandra eyes darted to Samantha's face. Her eyes trailing down to her neck. The pulsing sound of blood running through Samantha's vains made Alexandra's eyes completely turn the glowing red it did when she killed Miranda's brother.

   "Oh my god, your eyes!" Samantha gasped. 

   That seemed to be enough to knock Alexandra back into her humanity for a quick second. She shook her head and shut her eyes hard. She opened her eyes and they were back brown. But as soon as it came it left, she blinked and it was red again. She turned her back to Samantha so she won't see her.

   "Allie." She called. "Alex." She tried again, but Alexandra ignored her, trying to keep her blood lust in control. "Alexandra!" Samantha exclaimed and grabbed her shoulders.

   In a blink of an eye Alexandra had Samantha by her throat on the near by lockers. "Do. Not. Touch. Me." Alexandra growled out viciously.

   Samantha was speechless, her mind is still trying to figure out what made her eyes turn red and what gave her the super strength and ability to move that fast.

   Alexandra closed her eyes, trying so hard to control herself. She felt Samantha's pulsing veins under her hand, teasing her. Call her name, tell her to taste it. And she lost it. Alexandra quickly sank her teeth into Samantha's neck and started draining her blood like it was like she never ate anything in her life. 

   Before Alexandra could rip Samantha's head off, she was torn away from her and held against the wall. She looked up to see Jayden's piercing hazel eyes looking down at her. Logan ran to Samantha and checked her pulse, alive but barely breathing from the loss of so much blood. 

   Alexandra's eyes was now an even brighter red as she looked at Samantha's pale body that pummelled to the floor the second she was pulled away. Her eyes were closed and blood was dying her ends of blonde hair and the top of her white shirt. She looks lifeless. 

   Alexandra cried out, "Oh my god, I killed her!"

   "No, no you didn't. You almost did but we stopped you." Jayden assured her but she kept crying. Being a vampire and a werewolf your emotions are heighten to endless possibilities.

   "I did. I did. I did." She fell limp to the floor, sobbing. She continued to cry and then darkness took over her.

~~~~

Okay, guys. I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been on vacation and then I had written this chapter already but then it got deleted some how. I was angry. But I rewritten it and I think it's better than what I had first. So what do you think? I may post early again if I get good feedback. EVERY VOTE AND COMMENT matters :) Thanks for sticking with me even though I suck, lol.

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, & SHARE <3