Chapter Nine. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Nine.

   "Hello, beautiful." Adam whistled as Alexandra walked by him and a group of boys in the gym, last period.

   "Hey, Adam." She stopped walking to give him a hug. 

   "I was wondering, what are you doing today after school?" Adam slung his arm over her shoulder as they walked together.

   Alexandra can hear Logan growl in anger all the way across the gym and she looked at him. She almost ran when she seen the anger all over his face, but she doesn't get why he's so mad. 'It's not like he can hear them talking since he's only human.' She looked back at Adam and replied, "I have cheerleading practice then I have to work on a paper with Logan."

   "Logan? The wierd, quite, keep to himself guy over there that keeps staring at you?" He nodded his head in Logan's direction. 

   Alexandra looked at Logan and then Adam, "Yes, him." Alexandra moved from under his arm and stopped walking, standing infront of Adam. "And he's not weird!" She defended him before she even know she was doing it. "He's a nice guy and I like hanging out with him. He's a good friend. I bet if you gave him a chance, you'd like him too."

   Adam watched Alexandra for a second, thinking. "I'll tell you what, Alexandra." He nodded his head, "I'll be nice to him, and be his friend."

   "Really?" Alexandra beamed.

   "If.."

   Alexandra groaned, "'If', there is always an 'if'." She muttered to herself. "So, 'if' what?"

   "If you agree to go on a date with me."

   "Adam, couldn't you just ask me out instead of blackmailing me?" She sighed.

   "Would you have said yes?"

   "No," She furrowed her eyebrows.

   "Exactly. Come on, Alexandra. You act like you want me one minute then you act like you don't."

   "Because you have this player persona." Alexandra raised her eyebrows.

   "Just one date, one date and I'll prove that I'm good for you."

   Alexandra stayed quiet, thinking.

   'Audrey, what should I do?'

   'You can't go on a date with him!' Audrey replied, quickly.

   'Why not? He's cute. I'm going to do it.' Alexandra decided. 'Besides, it's only one date he's asking for.'

   'Alexandra JulieAnn Howard! Don't you dare think about doing th--'

   "Okay, I'll go on a date with you." Alexandra finally said.

   Logan stormed out of the gymnasium, letting the doors slam loudly as the windows on it cracked. Everyone quiet down and looked at the closed doors in surprise and confusion. 

   A smile broke through Adam's mouth as his lite up like a kid on Christmas day. "Great, tomorrow at 7:00 PM?"

   Alexandra nodded in agreement. "Sure. 7 o'clock."

   "Great, I'll pick you up, dress casual." Adam wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled. "I swear, you won't regret this Alexandra. You won't," He pulled her into him for a hug then kissed her cheek when he had let go. 

   Alexandra blushed, "I hope not, Adam." She waved him off and walked to where Samantha is.

   "What was that?" Samantha asked.

   "Uh, Adam asked me out." Alexandra replied slowly.

   "He did what?" Samantha gasped.

   "Asked me out. I hope you're not mad."

   "Mad?" Samantha furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Why would I be mad?"

   "Well you always get crazy when he's around, don't you like him?"

   Samantha giggled, "I get a little crazy because he's so hot. But I'd never date him. He was never into me anyway." She shrugged. "So, when's the date?"

   "Tomorrow."

   "Great practice, everyone! That's a wrap! See you tomorrow." Samantha annouced at 5, when they finished cheerleading practice.

   Alexandra wiped her damped face and opened her bottle of water, taking a few gulps. 

   "Save some for the fish, will you!" Samantha giggled and took her bottle, taking a few swings at it.

   "Sure, Sammie. You can have some of my water." Alexandra said sarcasticly as she packed up her bag.

   "Aw, thanks Allie. That's so nice of you." She giggled and handed her water back to her.

   Alexandra rolled her eyes and slouched her gym bag on her shoulder, still dressed in her practice shorts and sports bra. She grabbed the bottle and stuck it in her bag. 

   "See you at school tomorrow." Samantha said as they leaned in and pecked each other's cheek.

   "Bye, Sammie!" She yelled out as she jogged outside. 

   She was about to sit on the bench when a 2014 Lamborgini Cabra pulled up to her. Her eyes went wide. That car wasn't suppose to be out until next year. The tinted windows rolled down and Logan's face came into view.

   "Are you ready?" His voice was calm.

   "Uh, actually. Let me go home and change, I look horrible." She stood up as she pulled on a shirt over her sports bra.

   "Nonsense, you look beautiful. Come on." Logan leaned over the passenger seat and opened the door for Alexandra to get in.

   "Just let me go home and take a shower. It won't be long, I swear." She argued, she does not like looking like this when she's around an attractive, cute guy.

   "Alexandra, you look absolutely break taking. Something so simple of you tying your hair up in a messy bun, no make up on, a baggy shirt and those shorts gives you have a natural look. You look beautiful. Just get in the car, Alexandra."

   Alexandra was speechless, Logan just happened to say the right words to her. A hand clenched her heart tight, it's owner - happiness. She grabbed her bag and got into the car. Her face and neck was flushed with the kind words that Logan said. It warmed her. "Thank you." She said barely audibly. 

   "You're welcome." He pulled out of the school.