Black Luna

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 - 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Alexandra Howard had a perfect life in New York. 

She was an amazing dancer and an outstanding 17 year old student.

She thought she was a normal vampire human when she recently moved to Pepperidge, North Carolina. 

Normal, except for the fact that she hasn't had human blood before. 

Or the fact that she's not only a vampire human. 

Alexandra learns alot about herself, the history of Pepperidge, and her family. 

But what happens when she finds out her family has been lying and keeping secrets? 

What happens when she tastes blood for the first time in her existance? 

And what if she finds the love of life happens to be two brothers from the past? 

She learns she must choose between two brothers, which will hurt the other. 

She has special powers that she doesn't know how to use or control. 

It's a big, hard journey for Alexandra to find herself. 

Everything for Alexandra changes in Pepperidge, North Carolina as soon as she moves there. 

Her life will never be the same again. 

Her biggest battle against good and evil is against herself. 

   "You reek of power. It's a very strong arouma. You are realizing your full potential. You are making your transition into the dark side. Alexandra, you're becoming Black Luna."

   Silence fell upon everyone as they drink in what Lucas is saying.

   "Who's Black Luna?"

   "Legend has it that a young supernatural woman will develop supernatural powers. Theses powers will not be ordinary. Slowly the powers and darkness will consume her. Once she figures out her complete true potential, she'll be completely submerged into the darkside. She'll be evil and she will create an army to follow her sinful ways. And surely enough she will eliminate the human populationation and take over the supernatural world. Ruling it. Demanding everyone to follow her or they will die as well. She's a danger to everyone, supernatural or not. The biggest battle she has to face is herself, trying to bring back the good side of her. It will be hard and she will not likely be able to ever be good again. We are all in danger."

   "And you think Black Luna is me?" Alexandra raised an eyebrow at him.

   "I know she is. You have a dark force around you, Alexandra. You are Black Luna. You don't even realize it but you're already creating an army. You've turned your friend already. There is no way to stop this, Alexandra, unless you fight it when the right time comes."

   "How will I know when the right time comes?"

   "Only you can answer that question."

   "Surely you must be mistaken. I'm not evil." Alexandra shook her head in disbelief. "I'm not going to take over the world!"

   "I hope not. You must win the battle against yourself, Alexandra, or we are all doomed." 

Follow Alexandra as her world turns upside down and she must choose between good and evil in Black Luna