Chapter One. (Edited.)

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter One.

   “Bye Dad.” 

   “Ale.” 

   “Yes?” 

   “Are you sure you don’t want me to walk you in?” 

   “Ugh, bye Dad.” 

   ‘Now thinking back, I should have took up that offer my dad had when we was in the car,’ Alexandra Howard thought as she sauntered in the crowded hall. 

   ‘You never listen to me.’ Called a voice in Alexandra’s head. 

   ‘As if you listen to me, Audrey.’ Alexandra sneered back.  

   ‘Make good decisions and I will, Alexandra.’ 

   ‘Leave me alone, Audrey, I have school.’ 

   Everyone was bumping into Alexandra from all directions considering the lack of space in the constricted halls of Pepperidge High, her new school. Though she is hurled in all directions, constantly tripping over people, she pushes on trying to find the main office. 

   Chatter filling her ear, as feet around her moved. As she pass through the high school scholars, she murmurs ‘excuse me’. Once she finally made it to the office, she took a breath walking in. 

   As Alexandra walked into the main office two people followed in behind her. A woman robed in a navy blue dress that stretched to her knees, with professional black heels, her long coffee grain brown mane tied up in a tight bun, her slightly pale, white, flawless skin glowing with her brown eyes. She looked to be the age of 30. The girl next to her, also with amazing, flawless white skin, wore a lovely pink blouse that made her green orbs pop, with dark denims. Her 3 inch heels accumulating to her 5’6 stature making her effortlessly tower over Alexandra’s 5’3 physique. Her honey-wheat locks out and straighten to perfection. 

   “Oh, hello. You must be Alexandra Howard.” The lady assumed, making Alexandra nod. “I’m Ms. Miller, the principal of Pepperidge High.” She motioned for her to follow her into her office. She sat behind her desk, typing away on the black and white buttons on the keyboard connected to the desktop computer on her desk. She hit a button and exhaled happily, getting up. “Ah, there we are.” She reached for the document she just printed out. “This will be your class schedule. Samantha will be your guide for the school, seeing as she has a lot of the same lessons with you. One moment, please.” She handed Alexandra the paper and strolled out the office.  

   Alexandra just stood there, viewing her timetable: 

Alexandra Howard                                                                                         Grade 11 

                                           CLASS SCHEDULE 2013-2014 

                            Period 1 – Biology II                           Mr. Hansen/B07 

                          Period 2 – English III                            Mrs. Graber /A12 

                          Period 3 - US History                            Mr. Almond/D16 

                                                           Period 4 – Lunch 

                           Period 5 - Pre-Calculus                            Mr. Murray/C14 

                            Period 6 - Study Hall                      Mrs. Dress/Library 

                          Period 7 - Physical Education            Ms. Sanchez/Gym 

   Ms. Miller walked back in with Samantha Bailey right behind her. The beautiful honey-wheat blonde from earlier.  

   “Hi, I’m Samantha, your guide.” She said, cheerfully. Too happy… 

   A cheerleader,. Alexandra assumed as she smiled at Samantha. “Hi.” 

   “Let me see your schedule. We have periods 2, 3, 4, and 7 together.” She said after observing Alexandra’s schedule. “Well, come on then. Let’s get you to your locker.” Samantha said, tugging at Alexandra’s arm. 

   “Have a good day, Alexandra.” Ms. Miller called out as they left.  

   “So, Alexandra tell me a little about yourself.” 

   “Um, not much to know.” Alexandra responded. 

   Samantha elevated her eyebrow at Alexandra, but shrugged, letting it go. “Your locker is next to mine.” 

   Alexandra nodded then unlocked her new locker. She positioned her possessions inside and acquired what was needed for first period. Samantha opened her locker as well. Alexandra glanced over and noticed a lot of … pink. She also noticed a cheerleading uniform hanging on the hanger in the back, pompoms sitting on the top shelf.  

   “You’re a cheerleader.” Alexandra noted. 

   “Head cheerleader to be exact.” Samantha spoke, proudly. That clarifies her ‘happy, cheery’ behavior, she’s not only a cheerleader but she’s cheer captain, Alexandra understood. 

   “Cool.” Alexandra locked her tedious locker. 

   “Do you cheerlead?” Samantha closed her vibrant locker and they started walking the halls together. 

   “Uh, no. I dance.” 

   “We don’t have a dance team at this school. You should try out for the cheer team.” Samantha declared, enthusiastic. Their cheer team isn’t the best because they need something. Someone. 

   They walked to Alexandra’s first period class, Biology II, “Uh, nah. Cheerleading is not for me.” 

   Samantha sighed, “Right. I’ll see you after class. This discussion isn’t over.” Samantha giggled, nudging Alexandra. 

  Alexandra playfully rolled her eyes at her new friend, “See ya.” She walked into her class.  

~~~

So this is one of my favorite stories I have written yet. For the next part I need one vote and one comment. :) Thank you <3

~JazzieBae1231