What the Frik are all the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Alyson pov:

“Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Why are you still here?!?!?!?!?!” Matsuri, Tsukii, and I cry as our parents step out of their very expensive, very clean maroon limo.

“That is no way to talk your parents!” snaps mom while dad goes on,

“Trust us, we want to be rid of you three too. But some idiot forgot to inform us that WE were holding the next dinner. So you girls are to go back to the house immediately and start cooking a feast for our guests. You know by now how many people are usually at these events, so we—unfortunately—trust you to do your best. And NOT to poison anyone. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir,” we murmur, not breaking fierce eye contact with their parents. Then they turn their backs on us and drive off in the direction of our house.

My sisters and I gather our things, and I look up to see the guys staring at us.

“Come on guys. We got to get back, and say nothing. We’re their daughters because they’ll give us a big inheritance when they die. It’s not because we actually care about them a whole lot.”

Then the three of us run as fast as we can back to the house.

Kakashi pov:

The guys and I finally get back to the house, since we decided to just walk, and we see the three Lore girls working in the kitchen while we hear laughter and other peoples’ voices on the other side of the house. I notice the curtain that cut off this part of the house—kitchen, small dining room, and living room—from the rest, where I assume the party is. Butlers and maids come in and out, grabbing what’s on the trays that the girls made. Certainly is busy.

“Ugh, finally, you guys are here,” Alyson sighs. “It’d be nice if you could help. Tsukii is doing fancy snacks, Matsuri is doing the entrees, and I’m doing the desserts. Pick whoever you want to help, but do help.”

"Kakashi!" Tsukii snaps, and I turn to her curiously.

"Whipped Cream. Now!" She holds out her hand impatiently and I toss her the bottle. I stare aghast as she squirts it into her mouth and passes it to Alyson, who does the same. 

"Want it Matsuri?" Alyson asks consideratly, and Matsuri glares,

"Ew....... Whipped cream is gross.... WHY AREN'T YOU ALL WORKING?!"

...................................

"We only took a tiny break......." Deidara mumbles, and she directs her glare to him.

"I have a chicken!" I announce, and hand it to her.

"Kakashi...... When we serve food, it isn't frozen and in a box... That's pathetic..." Matsuri sighs and takes a roasted chicken out of the oven. Alyson put it on a silver platter and arranged various vegetables and mashed potatoes around it. 

"I'm making it pretty!" She smiles and hands it to the maid who had just walked in for a break.  

Tsukii begins throwing knives at the wall and with them spells out 'hurry damnit!' Geez.........

 The door swings open and reveals......... the incarnation of evil....

Matsuri pov:

“Girls, we need more sake! These people aren’t going to be pleased if there is not enough sake!” mum snaps at us. I roll my eyes while back is to her then turn around.

“Ok, I’ll go get some.”

“No, all three of you will go because you need to get as much as you can carry,” mum snaps again.

“Do you really need that much?” Alyson questions, and mum glares.

“Don’t back talk me, little brat. Now go! The Suoh’s will take of the food until you get back. Won’t you, Suoh’s?”

“Sure,” Kakashi tensely agrees, trying to be friendly. Mum nods then disappears behind the curtain again.

“We’ll be back as soon as we can guys,” Alyson bids farewell, and then the three of us are off...walking to the store. Damn foster parents for taking away my Ferrari and Hummer!!!