What the Frik are the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Aki pov:

The doctors come out of the three rooms an hour later and smiles at me while I see the girls being moved from the room. I stare at them.

“They’re going to be fine. We had to do an operation on each of them, but it was no big deal. And we’re lucky the girls’ blood brothers were here to give blood. All three girls will stay in a room reserved for them for the night and however much longer we need them to stay here,” doctor #1 informs me, and I nod.

“That’s a relief. Thank you so much.”

“It’s nothing, just doing my job. Usually we don’t allow it, but go ahead and let these guys stay in the room of the girls.”

“Oh, thank you sir. Um, would you mind using those stretcher thingys to move them? They’re all just so peaceful when asleep,” I ask, glancing at the sleeping figures of the guys. The doctor nods.

“I’m sure we can.”

“Don’t worry. We’re already up,” yawns Deidara, stretching. The guys slowly stir, all rubbing eyes, stretching, or scratching. I smile at them.

“Come one guys.”

“Wait, what happened? Are they ok?” Naruto questions, glancing from me to the doctor, who reassures,

“The girls are going to back to normal soon. Don’t worry. Oh, and here are those papers. Have a good night.”

He walks away, and I take Kakashi’s arm. “Come on. We get to stay in the room where the girls are going to be staying.”

We enter the room to a nurse tending to each girl, who are all propped sitting up a little on their beds. The nurses smile at us, and the one by Matsuri informs us,

“The girl are just sleeping right now. They all woke up in the middle of their surgery, so we had to give a large dose of anesthetics. They should wake tomorrow or the next day.”

We nod thanks to them as they exit, and the brothers go to their sisters while boyfriends follow them. Lee and Gai just sit on the extra bed, along with myself. Akamaru and Miu sit on the floor below the window.

Before Kiba sits by Alyson, he scratches Akamaru’s ears. “You did good, boy. If it weren’t for you, and Miu, we would’ve never known till it was possibly too late.”

Akamaru and Miu bark happily in response. The guys nod to the girls but say no words, just gaze at their girls. I smile at them then frown at a thought.

“I’m so sorry for thinking this, guys… but you’re kind of reminding of Edward Cullen with the way you’re staring at the girls.”

All of the guys immediately look another direction. Wow…. Men!

~~~~~~Five hours later~~~~~~

"Would it be wrong of me to put Matsuri in the hard plastic chair, and I get in the bed? Now that I sleep, I do enjoy sleeping in a bed..." Gaara asks in a slighty pissed off monotone.

"Yes!" I harrass him, amazed at his insensitivity.

"What would she do to you if she heard that?!" Naruto asks him, aghast.

"I......Will......Kill....You...." Matsuri whispers hauntingly as she sits up, and we all cringe backwards.

She falls back to the bed fast asleep, and Alyson starts making strange trilling noises in her sleep. 

Tsukii just lay there......like a rock...

I thought just hit me....... We forgot about the parents.......