What the Frik are the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 35

In the Naruto world:

Temari pov:

Damn it! He's gone crazy! ....They've all gone crazy! And we can't stop them!

"Yes!" Kankuro exclaims, "This is gonna be funny!!!!! I love revenge!!! ...When I'm not being the one beaten up anyway...." He shudders as he recalls, probably numerous, past expiriences. 

"No!" I interject, slapping him on the back of the head, "They're gonna be chased after by their police people! then they're never going to have enough time to search for a portal back!"

"Nooooooooooooo!" Kankuro wails, and then brightens, "Does that mean I can be Kazekage?"

"That's never gonna happen you traitor! That sentence could be mistaken as treason!" I snap, hitting him with my fan.

"But I'm his brother! I'd be doing my big brotherly duty!  He'd be grateful!"

"That's a lie! He'd be grateful if you never attempted to run Sunagakure! Ever! You would destroy this village!" I yell, and Kankuro wilts in disappointment. 

I kick his dying body aside and peer back into the thingy we've been using to spy--erm, keep watch on Gaara and the others. 

Earth: 

Kiba pov:

Deidara and I step forward, he grabs his other arm and twists it behind him, while I, on the other hand, grab him by the scruff of his neck and force him to look down at his adopted children. Mr. Lore attempts to yell, and I squeeze his neck harder, choking off all sound.

"Tsk, Mr. Lore, if you scream we have to hit you harder than you hit the girls, do you understand? Do you understand how bad it would be for you to be caught like this? You shouldn't yell, people will come running, and with the marks on the girls, you'd be in big trouble."

"Kiba..." Alyson interjects, and I look her in the eyes as she replies, "......the house is soundproof."

Damn it.

"Okay then!! It seems we are forced to kill you, since no one will come to your rescue like I had orignially planned!" I reason, glancing at Gaara and Deidara. Deidara cheers and Gaara snickers twisting his arm behing him and then kicking his leg out from under him, until he had his face pressed against the floor.

I slight noise caught my attention and I shout, "Deidara! Mrs. Lore at six o' clock!" and when he looked confused I replied, "Right behind you!".

Deidara leaps up from his spot and tackles Mrs. Lore in the same manner.

"Let them go! They'll die if they can't breathe you idiots!" Matsuri shouts, and I appraise her,

"Well...that's kinda the point, Matsuri,"

"You can't kill our parents!" Alyson shouts, "as much as we wish you would ignore us and continue, you can't!'

"Why? It'd be fun..." Gaara questions curiously, and the girls blanch, before nodding in agreement to his statement. 

"Yes, it may be fun, but we don't get their money if they die until one of us is seventeen, troublesome!" Tsukii exlpains, looking more annoyed than freaked out.

"So we can kill them on your birthday, Matsuri?" Gaara asks.

"Um, no. I don't want them to die on my birthday. Any day after is fine, but not on my brithday..."

"But it'll be an awesome birthday present!" I exclaim, and frown when she shakes her head 'no'. 

"You can't just kill them for no reason as soon as you can!" Alyson pipes up, "I wouldn't feel right unless they had done something completely horrible!"

.................She's kidding, right?

"They just beat the crap out of you guys!!!" I explode, you're about to die from pain, right?!?"

They stand up and brush the dirt off  of their clothes.

"You listened when we described our pasts, right?" Matsuri rolls her eyes, "Not much worse than living in the mafia, except the people actually like you....unlike them!" She points at the parents and Alyson gasps,

"DAMN IT! They fainted!!!! Let go of them!!!" we let go quickly and check their pulses. Damn, they're alive....... 

"So...What do suggest we do with them?" Deidara asks timidly, his bravado now gone.

"Toss them on the bed, and put empty bottles of sake beside them! They'll think that they imagined it! But they'll still be afraid of you guys, so if you don't want to give them a heart attack, don't make any sudden movements," Alyson suggests. Note to self: Make sudden movements. All the time! 

"Get the empty bottles from the garage! Get about eight of them, troublesomes!" Tsukii orders us, and Deidara leaves to retreive the obediently. 

"How long has that been going on?" I ask, throwing the bodies onto the bed. 

"Several years now, but they beat us more when we yell at you guys. So blame yourselves," Matsuri say half kidding, but Gaara and I wince.

".....I was joking...It's not your fault, " She finishes. 

"Yeah, it's your fault for being so anger management and always blowing up," Gaara retorts.

"LOOK WHO'S TALKING YOU FREAKING PANDA!!!" ......................Oh Kami. 

"OH, SO NOW I'M NOT EVEN HUMAN?!"

"THAT'S RIGHT, PANDA CHAN!"

"THAT HURTS!"

"DON'T PUT A HAND OVER YOUR NON-EXISTENT HEART, PANDA CHAN!"

"STOP SAYING THAT! I DO SO HAVE A HEART!"

"LIES!!"

"Well...AT LEAST I COULD BEAT UP YOUR PARENTS, UNLIKE SOMEONE I KNOW!"

"I COULD BEAT YOU UP IN A HEARTBEAT! If you didn't use sand..."

"OH YEAH? YOU WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE?!"

"WE ARE OUTSIDE--- ..... shut up....."

"What was that? I couldn't hear you over your stupidity,"

"WHAT?!"

This is gonna be a long night, at least Alyson looks contents again...even if she is battered and bruised.

"HEY GUYS! I GOT THE SAKE BOTTLES!!!!"

.................................................

"SHUT UP DEIDARA!"

Yes, a very long night indeed....

I miss my juice box.....