What the Frik are the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Naruto pov:

Akamaru and Miu came in barking at us for some reason. Kiba turns to them and asks,

“What is Akamaru?”

Akamaru and Miu keep barking and turning their heads toward the door, and Kiba stares at them. I ask,

“What are they saying?”

“Hang on. Akamaru, slow down. What’s wrong boy?” Kiba goes to Akamaru and rests his hand on his dog’s head. Akamaru bites on Kiba’s hand and starts pulling him to the door. Kiba turns to us.

“Come on guys. Something’s up and Akamaru has a bad feeling.”

I nod then follow Kiba, Akamaru, and Miu with other guys following behind me, including lee and Gai. Akamaru and Miu lead us down the hill and through some abandon street to some ruble that looked like the remains of a building. Deidara crouches down and examines the ruble then says,

“This building was exploded not too long ago. Not even five minutes ago.” Then he looks around. “I wonder why…”

Akamaru and Miu bark at us again, and we notice they were on the other side of the destroyed building, which was in front of the water. Kiba jumps on he ruble to get to the dogs, but before he gets there, Akamaru and Miu jump into the water. Kiba shouts,

“Akamaru! Kami…”

Then Kiba dives into the water while the rest of us wait on the small dock that was with the building. Must have been a warehouse or something.

“I have a bad feeling about this,” Kakashi mutter, glancing around. I look at him.

“What do you mean?”

“Am I alone on this? The dogs going crazy to get us here, this building exploded…then there’s the fact we didn’t see the girls on our way here… Something just isn’t right here.”

“I agree,” Gaara and Deidara say, glancing around. Sasuke nods too.

 “You’re right, Kakashi,” Gai agrees, “Something is just a little fishy around here.”

Lee nods too, so do I, and right then, Akamaru, Miu, and Kiba emerge from the water…each carrying something large…almost human sized… Then I saw red and black hair.

“Matsuri!” I shout then help pull Miu back on the deck, and Gaara comes to help me.

“Tsukii!” Deidara and Sasuke shout then help pull Akamaru on while Kiba takes Kakashi’s and Lee’s help before pulling himself on.

The three girls just fell on their backs after we sat them up. Their eyes were closed, faces blank like they were asleep…. I smile uneasily and shake Matsuri’s shoulder.

“H-hey Matsuri, wake up. Come on…”

No response. I shake her again.

“Matsuri?”

She continued to stay blank. I felt tears sting behind my eyes as I shook both of her shoulders.

“MATSURI!!!”

“Naruto, stop!” Gaara grips my arm. “You may be hurting her more…”

I stare at him then nod, setting down Matsuri gently. My eyes meet Kiba’s.

“What happened?”

“They had cinder blocks chained around their waist, so they were just suspended at the bottom of the water…”