What the frik are all the Naruto characters doing here? Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Alyson pov:

"Alyson, what's that on your shoulder?" Gaara points out as we pull into the garage of our beloved house. I peer over to a piece of paper stuck to my shoulder. Sticky paper! I peel it off and start laughing uncontrollably. Deidara questions, "What is it?"

"Ichiro gave me his number," I manage to answer through my fits of laughter, which Tsukii joins in then, shaking her head. "Troublesome, hopeless idiot."

"His number to what?" Sasuke inquires, raising an eyebrow. I laugh again. "Oh, that's right. It's his number to his cell phone. They're like walkie talkies, but much cooler. This is one!"

I hold out my iPhone 4, one of the coolest phones-and-iPods ever; all three of us had one, but I had the most songs. I love my music! The guys start examining it closely, awed by the sight of it, and I shake my head at them. Geez.

"You break it, you buy it!" I warn them hastily, "And I realize that you have no money in this world. So I suggest you put it down, now." They quickly set my phone on the table and I lead them into the living room.

"I'll go make us some tea," Matsuri calls out, disappearing into the kitchen.

"Okay..." I begin, putting a flashlight in my face, "Time to share all of our traumatic childhood stories."

"Wait for me!" Matsuri shouts over the bubbling kettle. Too bad... I kinda don't want to wait. But I do wait. And wait. And wait. And... "Okay, I'm here."

Yay! "Who shall begin? Kakashi?!"

"What? No," he firmly argues, but I stare at him with my big eyes. "Please Kakashi?"

"Yes, sensei," Naruto urges excitedly. Kakashi sighs, "Fine. When I was six years old, I was assigned into a squad with my two friends, Rin and Obito."

"You were a chunin at six?!"" Naruto shouts, "I'm sixteen and still a genin!"

"Yeah, but you're stupid, Dobe," Sasuke shoots back.

"Anyways..." Kakashi continues, "We were on an S rank mission, one too hard for us, and Rin was killed. I ran after Obito, and he was squashed under a rock, but he was still alive when I got there."

"Oh Kami that's gross!" I squeak, and everyone glares at her insensitivity.

"Going on," Kakashi starts again, irritation hinting in his voice, "He was an Uchiha and he said he had one last gift for me. His sharingan. So when he died I took it from his eye and put it in mine," he finishes simply.

"Welcome to the traumatic childhood club, Kakashi," I welcomes warmly, squeezing his shoulder for comfort. "Who's next? Naruto?!"

Naruto glances around and smiles sadly. "Um...okay? My mom died giving birth to me, and my dad also died that day sealing the Kyuubi, ya know, the fox demon, in me. The Kyuubi had just escaped from my mom and had killed most of the village. After that everyone hated me and I lived alone. No one would be my friend and I was always alone. Until one day in the academy Iruka sensei saved me from a chunin that was trying to get me killed. The next day I was assigned to Team Kakashi, or Team 7. There I met Sakura....and Sasuke....Then I met everybody else in the Chunin exams...which I didn't pass. Oh! And I punched Gaara in the face! It made him stop killing people. Well, as much anyway." He smiles brightly and puts his two fingers up into a peace sign saying "Believe it!"

There was silence for a minute before I applauds and greets, "Welcome, Naruto. That was an...educational experience. Next? Sasuke?"

Sasuke sighs and nods. "When I was seven, the person closest to me, my big brother Itachi, killed my entire family and left me alone. Then I got put in a group with that idiot." He points to Naruto.