What the frik are all the Naruto characters doing here? Chapter17

Kakashi pov:

When the door opened and shut, a low moan echoes from the halls then appears Alyson, looking crestfallen. Kiba raises an eyebrow. “What’s wrong, Alyson?”

She moans again then flips onto the couch between Matsuri and Tsukii. She holds a letter in Matsuri’s face. “THIS is what’s wrong… All wrong!!!”

Matsuri’s eyes scan the letter then lets out, “We’re orphanage spokes-children…”

Tsukii grabs the letter, reads it, and then mutters, “Troublesomes…”

“What is it?” Naruto curiously tries to peer, but Matsuri glares at him. Then she elaborates, “This is an invitation from the Lore’s Orphanage Sponsorship Care Foundation that says we are formally welcomed to represent said foundation in the place of our absent parental guardians, this February the 13th, that’s tomorrow guys. From six to ten in the evening,”

“And even though we are ‘welcomed’ to come, we have to go,” Tsukii mumbles crossly. The three girls let out another moan, and that caused the guys to snicker. I thought it better not since—

“Oh you think it’s funny? Guess what? All of you guys are coming with us, in suits. Don’t even bother to think of arguing with us,” Alyson advises us. Yep, I knew something like that would happen.

I pick up the forsaken letter and scan it quickly, “It says that you can bring family, acquaintances, and dates… Can I bring Aki? As a friend! Of course.” I finish lamely, my face turning red at their smirks. Alyson and Matsuri smirk then make hearts with their hands. “Aw…”   

“The youth in love!” Lee shouts, and I silence him with a glare.

“Kakashi sensei does like her… He only glares when he’s embarrassed,” Naruto gapes. I swear to Kami these people want to kill me emotionally. Must they spread everything in my head around? I feel like Kiba, the poor mutt.

“Of course you can bring Aki, Kakashi,” Alyson answers, her expression knowing. Kami, why can’t they just leave me alone? Let’s turn this around, hmm?

“Well then, Kiba! How about you? You’ve been thinking about going as Alyson’s date right? You said it aloud,” I grin.

“I did?! I hate doing that!” Kiba complains, while Alyson raises an eyebrow at him.

“No, he di—” I put my hand around Naruto’s mouth before Kiba realizes that I lied. Deidara cheers, “I call bringing Tsukii!”

She nods affably. Matsuri rolls her eyes. “I go alone. I look more sophisticated alone.”

“Yeah, that’s your reason why,” Gaara snidely replies. Matsuri shoots him a glare before calming down.

“Sorry Lee and Gai, but you guys’ attitude would stand out too much,” Tsukii apologizes and Lee and Gai look crestfallen.

“Can you guys stay home and protect the house?” Alyson pops up, “We need strong, youthful, people to do it! People like Naruto would accidentally invite a robber in! Or burn the house down! No offense, Naruto…”

“Yeah, and could you remind us to bring that pretty little box over there? It’s really importa—Don’t touch it Naruto!” Matsuri yells. Gai and Lee nod enthusiastically.

Alyson gasps, “OH MY KAMI, WE NEED TO GET YOU GUYS SPIFFY SUITS!!!”

“Is this like the day we went shopping?” Sasuke asks, dread visible in his voice.

“Yesh! Only… more formal. So no jeans, t-shirts, or chains. Just black jacket things you will learn to call suits,” Alyson smiles mischievously.

“Will the curse happen again?” Kiba smirks.

“Nah, guys tend to look really stupid in suits. It’ll probably match your ugly face, though.” Alyson finishes