What the frik are the Naruto characters doing here? Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Alyson pov:

In the mall, my sisters, the guys, and I were waiting for the elevator to come back down, but Naruto decides to weird and freak about it. "Oh my Kami! It's moving!! It's friggin moving! Believe it! Look at it Sasuke!!! It's mooooooving dooooown... Oh...It got here."

We file in one after another, and I start to do a little dance when the elevator goes on. Matsuri mutters to the guys, "One of you remind me to make them change the music here."

I shrug it off, knowing she didn't like me to make a fool of myself, but hey, I don't care what people think of me! I know I'm strange and weird, and I'm damn proud of it!

When we exit the elevator on to the fourth story, Matsuri, Tsukii, and I drag the guys to our favorite store, Splatter Paint; it's a mixture of Hot Topic and Pac Sun. We enter the guy's half of the store, and I inform Gai and Kakashi, "You two are adults, so you can dress yourselves. Just don't anything...stupid."

The two nod then go off in the back, and my sisters and I turn to the rest of the guys. Naruto snaps, "You ARE NOT dressing us!"

We stare blankly at him while seeing if he's serious, and I can't but laugh when I notice he really is. Then we notice the people in the store looking over at us, so Matsuri goes over to explain. Tsukii shakes her head while rubbing her temples. "It's not like that, you troublesome idiot. We're just going to pick out your clothes, troublesome."

"Oh... I knew that!" Naruto exclaims, rubbing his head in embarrassment. Sasuke mutters, "Dobe."

Matsuri comes back over while shaking her head then orders Naruto, "Don't scream out like that! It attractions attention, and that's the last thing you guys need."

"Why?" Kiba inquires, and I answer, "Geez, you don't get it, do you? You guys are in a worldwide famous anime! Oh, and that reminds me, you need different names in this world."

"Ichigo," Matsuri says while pointing at Gaara. Gaara glares. "Why's that my name?"

"Because I said so. And I can give a whole background on that name," she adds. I point to Kiba while suggesting, "Takeshi!"

"Kin." Tsukii points to Deidara. Everyone settled on the following: Naruto is Daisuke, Sasuke is Ryu, Lee is Kenta, Gai is Shinobu, and Kakashi is Akio. I continue, "And you're all our family friends, the Suohs. A prominent family in Japan only second to ours. The head of your family is a well known Yakuza member. Got it?"

"Sure," they mumble, and Naruto shouts, "I have to be related to him!" He points to Sasuke. I trace a smirk on my face with my index finger. "Smirk. Is there something wrong with be related to him? Hmm?"

"Oh...uh... no, not at all. I'm not gay!" he snaps, and I burst out laughing. Matsuri points out, "She never accused you of that. Besides, we would accept you two even if you were."

"Two? Why am I getting into this?" Sasuke questions, and Tsukii states, "Because you two are gay for each other."

"WE ARE NOT!!!" they both yell, causing us to burst out into laughter."Then are you two? ..." Matsuri questions indicating towards Gaara and Deidara.

"HELL NO!" Deidara bellows,

"... I'm going to kill you one day, Matsuri." Gaara threatens. Matsuri just smirks and shrugs it off, pushing him towards the black hole that is emo guy's clothes. Tsukii grabs Deidara's hand and drags him towards the dresses, and I shove Kiba towards the guy's scene clothes while leaving Lee, Naruto, and Sasuke to fend for themselves.