What the frik are all the Naruto Characters doing here? Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Kiba pov:

“Now try this one!” Tsukii encourages Deidara, shoving a shot glass into his hands.

“This one…. Is sake?” He questions warily, swaying from side to side.

“Nope! That one’s straight up vodka!” She laughs and almost falls off her barstool. Deidara nods and tosses the drink behind him when Tsukii looks away.

“Hey, Saiyuki!” Matsuri calls to the bartender as she inspects an orange drink, and he looks at her curiously.

“What kind of sake is this?”

“….That’s Fanta…..”

“And that’s mine!” Gaara takes the drink from Matsuri’s hand and downs it, ignoring the sake at his side.

I glance at the girls, and Gai and Lee trying to dance wildly on the floor, and push away my glass.

“You don’t like it?” Alyson asks sadly.

“It’s not that I don’t like it, it’s just that….Here! Have another one, Alyson, forget all about it!” I try to cover up my mistake.

“Deh Swedish talk lack deece, and the Finnish tauk lauk theece! Zeh French talk like zeeze, and Italian’s talka lika theesa! And the Mexican’s are all, ‘Oh! Jalapeño!’ ” Matsuri gleefully rants, throwing her hands into the air and tipping backwards.

“Hehe! Hey, troublesome Saiyuki, put on a song for us!” Tsukii giggles.

“Hey, Tsukii, you put on an Indian accent!” Alyson laughs.

“No, troublesome! It was drunken Italian!”

“You got me there!”

“I really don’t think I should put on a song for you guys, with you three in this state!” Saiyuki snaps at them, scowling light-heartedly.

“C’mon Saiyuki….Snookie….Cookie…Snuggy..hehehe,” Tsukii pleads.

“Only if you guys stop being so random….Yo! Clear the freakin stage!” Saiyuki calls, and the girls cheer. Saiyuki whispers something to them and they rejoice as they head up to the microphone. Oh shit.

“You said it Kiba…” Gaara mutters, and I blanch, before realizing that I spoke aloud…again…