What the Frik are the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Kiba’s Pov

“I’m a little tea pot, short and stout…” Alyson sings quietly, her eyes rolling back into her head while Kakashi starts muttering about the path of life.

“OH MY KAMI, ALYSON! YOU CAN’T DIE YET!” I cry out, shaking her by the shoulders.

“Then stop yelling, and let go of her, troublesome idiot!” Tsukii snaps at me, while strapping Kakashi into the backseat of the Hummer.

“Okay… I know this is violating several safety laws, but… DON’T YOU DARE WASTE TIME FASTENING YOUR SEATBELTS! YOUR LIVES AREN’T IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW! Not that I don’t love you all dearly…” Matsuri screams from the driver seat, her foot slammed down on the gas pedal, increasing out speed up to 120 miles per hour.

“I. Am. Never. Letting. You. Drive. Again,” Gaara mutters, clutching the sides of his seat as the rest of us were jostling around in the backseat as Matsuri took a sharp turn. Tsukii barks at Matsuri, “YOU’RE GOING TO GET US KILLED, TROUBLESOME!”

“I’M TRYING TO SAVE THOSE TWO’S LIVES!” Matsuri barks back, and then all of a sudden, the Hummer halts to a stop and we all loose our footing and almost fly forward, if not for all of us crashing into each other. Our door flew open and Matsuri instructs harshly, “Give me the perv and Alyson!”

Naruto and Sasuke get Kakashi, who’s still murmuring about how the path of life can be such a drag, and then I hand over Alyson carefully while she still slurs, “Here is my handle and here is my spout…”

“You’re not a teapot, Alyson!” Matsuri growls as she half way drags, half way carries the two into the hospital glass doors. Inside there, Matsuri goes straight up to a lady at a desk and informs, her voice impatient, “My sister and our…friend need to be seen to right away.”

“I’ll be with you in one minute,” the lady replies softly, not even looking up as she keeps signing off papers. Matsuri’s eye twitches as her hands curl tightly into fists; Matsuri insists after slamming her fist in front of the lady, who jumps, “Listen to my words. I am Matsuri Kyo Lore, daughter of Daichi and Chiyoko Lore, one of the most respected and wealthiest families in Japan. That is also Alyson Lore, my sister. So I would suggest you get your little weasel nose out of those papers and help my sister and friend right now.”

By now, the lady was pale and she nods frantically as she calls in a doctor. Alyson and Kakashi are wheeled down the halls on with doctors at their sides. I sure they’ll be okay, especially Alyson.

Matsuri pov:

Okay, so, Kakashi and Alyson were being taken care of, but meanwhile, the rest of us are just sitting in the waiting room. Well, most of us are sitting. Gai and Lee are being strange and admiring what they can, as usual, and Naruto is being a little too curious with the medical things, though luckily Sasuke is looking after them. That means I can just sit and rest…and stress about Alyson.

Ugh, why does it seem like it always up to me to be the adult around here? Oh yeah, I know why. Because it means I’m the leader, and those Russians and that German told me to always be the one in charge. I always wonder what would’ve happen if I were even headed and not so bossy…I would always see the apocalypse. Yep, that’s right. The world would end if I didn’t exist. I’m just that important.

I think I fell asleep in my chair because after awhile, someone prods my ribs. I sit up, tense and ready for action, but I just see Gaara staring at me strangely, so I snap, “What?”

“Alyson and Kakashi are ready to go home,” he informs me, so I nod and get back for my feet to get me across the room to where a doctor stands, and I turn my eyes to the doctor. “What did you do?”