What the frik are all the Naruto Characters doing here? Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Deidara pov:

……………….

Sitting is boring…..

Bleh………….

“Mwar….” Matsuri stirs and we look over to the girls to see them opening their eyes drowsily.

“Mah head feels funneh…” She mumbles and Tsukii and Alyson nod their heads in agreement as we rush over to them.

“What happened?” Alyson questions, blinking unsteadily, curiosity lacing her voice.

“You mean you don’t remember?” Kiba asks, aghast.

“How troublesome…. We’re wrapped in bandages and in the hospital…..I take it that we got hurt?” Tsukii mutters, clearly annoyed.

“Erm, Alyson, is your real name Seiko?” Naruto asks timidly, and Alyson smiles, nodding,

“Yup! Though our adoptive parents didn’t like it, but I think I’ll start going by it again!”

“Gaara?” Matsuri begins, “There’s blood on your face…. Why is that?”

………………………

Oops…..

“You see,” Gaara starts to explain, “We had a bit of a dilemma…”

“What kind of dilemma?” Matsuri snaps, wide awake now.

“No! Did you kill the cops? The gang members?” Seiko pipes up.

“…..So you do remember…” Kiba mutters and she defends,

“Well I remember that part!”

“No,” I intervene, “No one killed the cops or the gang members….. Gaara killed your parents…”

………………………….

“But it’s not your birthday, Matsuri!” Gaara amends.

“No….. but it was Seiko’s…..” Tsukii mumbles from under the covers, covering her face with a pillow.

“Oh…” Gaara says as he turns to her. She smiles sweetly yet so sarcastically. “Thanks Panda Chan! Really, you shouldn’t have!”

“Why didn’t you tell us it was your birthday yesterday?!” Kiba and Kakashi snap at Seiko.