What the Frik are all the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 46

Chapter 47

Kiba pov:

"Akio! Why do you have a box dinner in your hands? What kind of food do you think we serve here?" Mr. Lore interrogates, and I throw the frozen box dinner behind me and pull out a roast.

"Medicore..... Chef Ramsay could have done better, so you have failed." He sighs in disappointment. I don't think that Matsuri will want to hear that........ Oh well!

"Daisuke, the rolls are taking to long! Hurry up!" Mrs. Lore growls, and Naruto mutters,

"I can't make the dough rise any faster......it defies nature."

"But you are a ninja, Naruto.... Remember my teachings, and concentrate your chakra into your hands instead of your feet, and let it heat the dough," I mutter to him, and think, 'Baka'...........

I sigh in relief as the parents leave the kitchen to entertain more guests.

“Ugh, I hope the girls get back here soon,” I growl a little.

“Same here. Those parents are such a drag,” Deidara mutters.

“You’re becoming like your girlfriend,” Sasuke muses, smirking.

“I am not! And she’s not my girlfriend! …..officially….she was drunk at that one moment….. Shut up, un!”

“Are you sure you’re the guy in the relationship? You’re so sensitive, Deidara.”

“THAT’S IT UCHIHA!!!! YOU’RE GOING DOWN, UN!!!!!!”

“BRING IT ON, GIRLY MAN!!!!!!!”

Alyson pov:

“I. Hate. Our. Troublesome. Parents,” Tsukii pants. Matsuri rolls her eyes.

“Tsukii, it wasn’t that long of a walk!”

“It was too long though. Such a drag…”

“Well we’re gonna have to walk back,” I inform her. “But we’ll go slower for you. Also because we don’t hurry back.”

“Ugh…..but walking requires effort…..”

“Tsukii, you’re so lazy,” Matsuri and I scold her a little, but she just shrugs.

“Let’s just get the troublesome sake and get back home. I have a troublesome feeling that the guys aren’t the best as filling in.”

Kiba pov:

“Agh! D…Deidara! Get off of me!” Sasuke chokes out.

“Take back what you said, bastard!”

“W…why? It…was true!”

“Bastard!!!”

“F*** you Deidara!”

“No, f*** you Uchiha, un!”

“Should we try and stop this?” Kakashi inquires to us.

“It’s so amusing though,” Gaara murmurs.

“Leave it to us!” Gai shouts. “Lee, time for a training exercise!”

“Alright Gai Sensei!” Lee shouts, clenching his fist. Then those two yell,

“YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!”