What the frik are all of the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Aki pov:

All of us—except the girls, ‘cause you know…they’re unconscious—turn their head to the window when we hear a commotion. We peer out to see Mr. Lore guiding Mrs. Lore…who is “crying”… I grit my teeth and growl,

“What the hell are they doing here?”

“They are the girls’ guardian, as unfortunate as it is,” Kiba growls too.

“Hey guys, look out there!” Naruto points to where there are a couple officers and a couple gang-looking guys. Sasuke narrows his eyes at this.

“I have a feeling they did this,” he whispers to us.

Gaara, Kiba, and Deidara nod at the same time, and that’s all it took. All of the guys freakin’ leapt out of the freakin’ building! I sigh and follow them, and while I was catching up, the cops turn their backs to the guys, who grab the gang members. When I round the corner of the back of the hospital, I see the guys punching the crap out of the gang members. I sigh as I think to myself, Men and violence…

One of the gang members, with Deidara’s foot pressing his face into the ground, attempts to yell

“We have nothing against the girls!”

“Yeah,” Another one pipes up, “We only did it for the money!”

Kiba, who is holding one of them up by their neck, snarls “I know a lot of people dislike the Lores, but who would have the money to pay you for killing them? Tell me who this damn bastard is!”

……………………………….. Hm, money and hatred….. Who could that be?

“Who else? It was Mr. and Mrs. Lore!” One of the pathetic ‘gangsters’ cries out.

“NO FREAKING WAY?!” Deidara yells out sarcastically, “We figured that out idiot!”

Naruto blanches, “….I didn’t…”

“Well you’re you! And I have no higher insult to ones intelligence!” Kiba snaps, throwing one of the men on the floor.

“Let’s kill them…..” Gaara smiles creepily and Kiba, Deidara and the others also get creepy smiles upon their faces.

“You guys are insane…..why is that why I love you guys? Why?” I despair while rubbing my forehead. Kakashi takes my hand and pecks me on the cheek while smiling cutely. Then he and others leap away. I sigh, muttering, “Here we go…”

I leap off like them and crouch with them on the wall of the window to the Lores. Just as I arrived, Mr. Lore stresses, “I know Chiyoko! It’s impossible to get good help these days! How hard could it be to dispose of three ignorant, stupid, bratty girls?”

“Those—“ I start but am cut off when Lee and Gai burst through the window, yelling,

“LEAF HURRICANE!!!”

“What?!” Chiyoko and Daichi turn just in time to see the feet of Lee and Gai being planted in their faces. Gai and Lee exclaim, “That was for the beautiful blossoms!”

Then Kiba and Kakashi ran up to the two Lores with their fists ready to strike as they yell, “This is for Alyson!”

The Lore went flying, again, and that’s when Sasuke and Deidara throw their punches while shouting, “That’s for Tsukii!”

The Lore flew once more and land in the middle of the room, and that’s when Naruto screams with his five shadow clones, “And this is for Matsuri!”

Chiyoko and Daichi flow right out of the window and land in the tall grass field about ten yards from the hospital. And that’s when I noticed Gaara was missing.

Gaara’s pov:

“Wh…What are you Suohs?” Mr. Lore coughs out, blood trickling from his mouth.

“Well, for starters, we’re NOT the Suohs,” I begin. “And another thing, we’re not from this world. While there are sick people in mine and this world, you two are the most disgraceful of all. Paying gang members to kill off your own adoptive children? Sick, just sick… And that’s why… YOU DIE!!!”

The sand wraps itself around the two Lore parents, engulfing them completely while I lift my hands, and I finally say the words, “SAND COFFIN!!!”

Aki pov:

“Gaara missing is really starting to worry me,” I confess to the guys, who I had calmed down, and Naruto smiles at me in his cute way.

“Don’t worry, Aki Sensei!”

“Exactly, I’m right here,” Gaara says as he enters the room, his arms crossed and with a smirk on his face. My worry increased as I question him,

“Why do you have that smirk on your face? I don’t like that smirk! It’s not a good one!”

Everyone peers at Gaara as he closes his eyes then opens them again, his smirk growing slightly, and finally he says,

“I’ve finally fulfilled my need to kill someone.”