What the frik are all the Naruto characters doing here? chapter 21

Matsuri POV

I wake on Monday morning and glance at the figure on my couch. My freaking couch. I glare at him and sneak out the door. My door creaks… and he still doesn’t wake up. He’s a rock. A rock.

I run down to the kitchen and pull out: bacon, eggs, and bread dough for biscuits.

After two and a half hours of kneading the dough and letting it rise I set it in the oven for another two hours. I take out the bacon at five in the morning and hear a fake English accent call out to me, “Good morning, love. A bit early for a girl to be cooking, eh, love?”

Deidara follows Gaara down the stairs, dragging Tsukii behind him.

“She’s insane, isn’t she, love?” Deidara asks Tsukii, who falls into her chair.

What. The. Hell?!

Alyson stumbles down the stairs, even she isn’t completely awake at five. Pretty close though. Just give her another five minutes. And something to stretch on. Or do yoga. Moga, whatever

“Are you guys mocking the Brits?” She asks drowsily.

“You catch on quickly, love!” Kiba smiles from behind her, “You’ve always been smart!”

Kill. Me. Now. 

“Don’t you find it smashing, loves?” Gaara snickers amusingly.

I glare at him. “Shut up…love.”

Gaara actually smiles at that! Wow! Accents do everything. Alyson smirks then cheers, “What are you making, mate? Tea and crumpets?”

I snicker and shake my head, but Alyson continues, “Well then, chum, we should hide ourselves in some boxes and mail ourselves to England! Where we can see our loves!”

Everyone burst into laughter, even -le gasp- Gaara and –le gasp- Sasuke! Aki and Kakashi came down and raise an eyebrow, so everyone in the kitchen yells, “Good morning, loves!!!”

That causes them to join in the roar of laughter of mocking the three Brits.

“What’s all the laughter about this early in the morning, loves? Pray tell!” Rick asks eagerly, and the laughter stops abruptly.

Alyson sings, “Noooothin’…..loves.”     

“Did I just hear you say ‘loves’, Alyson love?” Nick inquiries to me, and she rolls her eyes. “Why would I ever say ‘love’ to you ever again?”

(Kiba thought: Thank Kami…thank---wait, again?)

 “Say, why is everybody dressed so smartly?” Nick inquires cordially.

“!t’s school today, stupid,” Kiba jibes, but almost friendly… Almost.

“How unfortunate… we’ve no uniforms. Any of you got a spare? Or three?” Vick asks. Everyone shakes their head no, and Rick exclaims, “We’ll just go as is!” indicating towards his jeans and t-shirt.

“Principal Snivelgrove will never let you guys get away with that,” Gaara smirks.

“Old man Snivelgrove?! The fossil lives on?! Why the old chap absolutely adores us, mate!” Rick cheers, clapping Gaara on the back. 

(Gaara thought: Must…Restrain…From…Killing…)

“Oi!” I call out, “The panda dislikes being touched. I really would rather not have to clean blood from the kitchen floor.” Rick removes his hand rather hastily.