What the frik are all the Naruto characters doing here? chapter 27

1 ½  months since the Brits came… In the training room (again)…

Kiba pov:

Deidara and I were stabbing walruses in the Arctic when Gaara storm in screaming at the top of his lungs, “I HATE THE WORLD!!!”

Deidara and I look up as he takes a spear and stabs the walrus dead. I sigh and inquire, “Matsuri and Rick loving?”

He glares at the ground. “Yes…. I’ve never been like this before. I just don’t know why… Why Matsuri out of all people in the universe?! She can be so mean!”

“Well, I picked the lazy Tsukii out of everyone in the universe,” Deidara comments, and I nod. “I picked Alyson, whose crazy hyper practically all the time.”

We all sigh, depressed that we’ve had to endure over a month of the Lore girls and the Shire boys being all…..cute together. And what’s even more depressing is that school opened back up, and everyone was soooo happy that “the school’s cutest couples ever” were together again. I mutter, “Fate brought those frikin’ Brits here. Curse cruel fate!”

“Aye,” Deidara and Gaara agree.

“What do you think would happen if we found a portal to Bleach and pushed them in?” Gaara asks sullenly.

“They would be killed, almost immediately,” I smirk, imagining it.

“Do you think they know how much they annoy us?” Deidara inquires.

“The girls, or the Brits?” I wonder, and Deidara replies, “Well I meant the Brits, but now that you ask… Both.”

“Oh the Brits know! That’s why they purposely hug the girls when we’re walking by! They’re savage creatures that are overly polite!” Gaara rants.

“AYE!” We second him, throwing our fists into the air.

“And as for the girls,” Gaara continues, “I’ll never be sure with them. But I think they just may, may, it’s a low possibility, but I think they may just know!”

“AYE!” We shout again, “Okay, shut it,” he snaps.

“AY—Oh…you were serious…”

“I’m always serious..”

“Right… We knew that!”

“You know nothing!”

“Right…..No…Wrong!”

“Right!”

“Wrong!”

“SHUT UP! Is arguing with each other really going to help us in getting the girls?” I shout at the both of them.

“We could get rid of the Brits,” Gaara smirks, and then shakes his head, “Nope, not possible. We established two weeks ago that if we killed them, or hired someone to kill them, or even attempted to kill them, the girls would kill us,” Kiba nods his head solemnly.

Deidara’s face lights up in inspiration, “I have an idea! That’s better than blowing up the school! We each take a fangirl! Then we could make the girls jealous!”

“Um, intended jealousy never works, guys. Who would be stupid enough to fall for that?!” Kiba points out.

“I. Refuse. To. Date. A. Fangirl. They tore the sleeves off of my favorite shirt! And I wasn’t allowed to kill her….” Gaara vents.    

“Aw, come on guys! Man up! They’re just….fangirls…. Don’t let them scare you! Do it for the jealousy! It’ll break the girls and the Brits up!” Deidara pleads.

“And what happens if the Lores don’t like us?” Gaara, always the pessimist, puts forth.

Deidara shrugs, “It’s at least worth a shot! We always have hope, they can’t take that away from us!” Gaara and I look at each other and sigh in defeat. “Fine. We’ll do it.”

The next morning at school in the commons area…

“I don’t even know how to begin picking one,” Gaara mutters to Deidara, whose looking around at the girls glancing at him. “Easy, if you don’t know, just pick the one all the guys look at.”

I sigh and start looking at the girls glancing at me, smiling if they catch my eye, and I can’t help but compare them to Alyson. Why is this so hard? Well, I take Deidara’s advice, so does Gaara, and after five minutes, I realize the one Asian girl with really short pixie hair and a sweet face is the one guys look at most often. With her shortness and nice attitude, she kinda reminds me of Alyson. I whisper to Deidara, “Okay, I found the one I want… What do I do now?”

“So did I….and I’m not sure I like her,” Gaara mutter, pointing to a fiery redhead Asian with a face that was pretty but not exactly welcoming with its sharp angles. Deidara smirks as he points to an Asian girl with chin length spiky hair with purple streaks and a mysterious face. “Okay guys, this is it. Go up to them and ask them out.”

“What exactly do we ask?” Gaara inquires.

“Hmm…just ask them if they want to see a movie tonight…because I know the girls and the Shires are going to do that tonight. It’ll be perfect. Now, wish me luck, even though I don’t need it,” Deidara advises then goes off to the girl.

Gaara and I glance at each other, shrug, and walk over to the girls we picked. I took in a deep breath as I approached the girl and smile pleasantly. It makes her blush and smile timidly at me. “Hey, uh, Takeshi, right? You’re in my Math class.”

I kinda feel bad that I don’t know her name. “Uh, yeah, and your name is…?”

“Cho,” she answers, still shy; you know? It’s kinda cute. I smile. “That’s a nice name, but I bet your boyfriend wouldn’t want me saying that, right?”

“Oh, I don’t have a boyfriend,” she corrects, blushing a little more. I grin. “Well then would you like to a movie at my place tonight?”

Her face goes shocked. “R-really?” I nod, and she nods. “Yes, I’d love to! Thanks Takeshi.”

“The pleasure’s all mine,” I say to her, taking a line from the Shires. For once, they helped. “I’ll see you in class.”

“Yeah, okay…bye.”

I nod then walk by the door where Deidara is smirking and Gaara joins us soon. “That was painful. I had to set ground rules like not much talking, not taking my clothes, and not being obsessive. How did your twos’ go?”

“She said yes instantly then kissed me on the cheek.” Deidara grins mischievously, and I shrug. “I guess mine went well. She said yes.”

Deidara nods. “Well then it was successful! I’m telling you two this will work, most successfully.”