What the Frik are all of the Naruto Characters doing here? Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Kakashi pov:

So now it was Sunday, the beginning of our fourth day with the Lore sisters and in this other world, and there was something…off about it. The house was completely silent, not a single sound reverberated throughout the house. And it was starting to get unnerving…

The guys and I were debating on whether or not we should see if the girls were awake; we had already tried Alyson, but she hadn’t been in her room while her bed was already made. So now, Deidara and Naruto quickly flung the doors open and take a leap back…but no weapons came anyone’s way. We peer in to find each room empty, not a soul.

“Okay, now this is starting to get creepy,” Naruto whines, glancing around, while Sasuke stands next to him with his arms crossed. The rest of us agree as I begin to wonder what could possibly be going on with those girls. For all we knew, they could be harassing some poor man about staring at their cars too long.

But that is until Gaara hushes us then stays silent. “I think I hear them up there…”

He went off with me following him first and the others shortly afterwards. We were going up our second set of stairs before we finally hear the noises drifting from the one floor that was like an attic. Someone is muttering over and over, “No…no…no…no…no… Oh Kami, where is it?”

We finally enter to see Tsukii painting on a large canvas, Matsuri sketching on a large sketch pad, and Alyson filing through papers on the floor under a grand, shiny piano. Alyson sighs heavily, obviously frustrated, but then she perks up and holds up a couple sheets of paper. “Ah ha! Here it is!” She notices us and smiles. “Morning guys!”

“Morning,” we murmur as Tsukii and Matsuri peer up. Gaara questions, “Matsuri, why do you look the calmest I’ve ever seen you?”

While Matsuri narrows her hostile eyes, Alyson explains, “Every Sunday I get these two to practice our arts, so that they calm down or cheer up. If we didn’t have this at least every two weeks, I am most certain more people would be dead by now. You guys can join us too!”

She goes around the instrument then sits on the bench while setting up the papers, and Naruto asks, “What should we do?”

“Just an art,” Alyson says simply. “Like painting, sketching, practicing music, writing poetry or something…”

“Fighting,” mutters Matsuri, a small smirk coming to her face, but Alyson stares at her flatly. “Matsuri, you know that I love to do that too, but that’s not until this afternoon.”

Matsuri sighs. “We should be able to do when we like to. It is called the martial arts.”

“Matsuri,” Alyson almost scolds in a warning tone, and Matsuri rolls her eyes and returns to sketching. Alyson smiles with triumph. “I suppose reading counts too…just nothing like Kakashi’s perverted books.”

I glare at her for a second while she smirks amusingly at my response, and she cracks her knuckles. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to practice my piano since my “darling” mother said I was off my normal skills last time she was here.” Under her breath, she adds, “Which I am not!”

The guys and I space around the room, finding something with art to do, while Alyson’s eyes scan the papers, and then she began to play Virtuoso Piano inspired by Rihanna’s Please Don’t stop the music by Lola Astanova. I’m almost certain everyone there’s heads whip up to Alyson, who is to busy focusing on the instrument to notice. But she’s amazing! I went over to see her fingers prancing around expertly, her hands coordinating together perfectly as the sound came out crisply. By now, Tsukii and Matsuri had gone back to their art, merely listening to Alyson’s music as a background, but Kiba, Naruto, Lee, and Gai are gathered around the piano as Alyson focuses still solely on the music. And at last, she finishes with a dramatic flourish of her hands. Kiba and I are the first to applaud her then the rest joined in. Alyson smiles at it. “What do you guys think? Have I lost my touch?”

“Since when did you start actually listening to our mother, Aly Chan?” Matsuri inquires almost rhetorically. A look of thought washes over Alyson’s face and she shrugs. “Matsuri, why don’t you show the guys how good you are at the violin?”

“Fine,” Matsuri half-heartedly agrees before heading over next to Alyson’s piano, where a case laid. Matsuri opens it to reveal a sleek, auburn, violin. She readies herself and then bows the first note of David Garrett’s interpretation of Carmen Fantasie slowly, before launching into the faster part of the song. Her fingers fly over the fingerboard, slowing down only for the more dramatic parts.

“So…High pitched…” Naruto whispers, and Matsuri glares at him as she finishes the piece in a lower tone with much slower motions.

“Can’t let you show me up, troublesome Mat Chan,” Tsukii mumbles and strums the beginning notes of Impossible by Mystery Guitar Man. What the Hell is with this guy’s name? And how the Hell is she playing four different parts at once? Deidara’s mouth is wide open and he looks like an idiot, but then again so does Naruto…. who looks the same as normal. I wonder if Aki can play an instrument… She’d look so sophisticated playing the violin or piano, but I could totally see her playing the guitar too. Or singing… I bet she would have a great voice. I wonder if she would sing me a song? That would be nice…

“Kakashi?” Alyson asks, interrupting my thoughts.

“You’re acting like Kiba and thinking out loud…” Sasuke smirks

“Dude!! I feel for you!” Kiba cries, “My thoughts are never safe too! It’s a pain, buddy, but I learned a way around it.

I hide a blush and raise my eyebrows at Kiba, hinting for him to go on.

“Just don’t think! It’s fool proof!” Kiba smiles smugly.

Hm… Initiating plan “Don’t think”. Kakashi is signing out.

Authors note:

Alyson’s piece is being played here, but skip the first 21 seconds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqorloj2YZY&feature=feedlik

Matsuri’s song is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntRHg5a98LE

This is a link to Tsukii’s song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuU00Q3RhDg