What the frik are all the Naruto characters doing here? chapter 20

Kakashi pov:

 “Did you just ask Kakashi if he was gay?” A feminine voice cuts through the silence.

“Aki?” I cry in an embarrassed, yet happy, tone.

“Aki Sensei!” The three boys drown out the girls hello’s. Aki beams at the three boys. “Oh my Kami, the Shires! It’s so good to see the three of you! And you’re with the girls again!”

“No, we’re not!” the Lore girls react. I smile at Aki as she joins my side then say to her, “Maybe you can explain all this to me.”

“Of course. These six used to go out, and they were the school’s cutest couples it had ever seen,” Aki informs us. What? Alyson went out with that annoying Nick?! And Matsuri and Tsukii dated? What the Hell has the world come to?

“Ah, yes. How could I forget we were the cutest couples?” Nick laughs, glancing at Alyson, who looks away. You just want me to kill you, Nick, I thought to myself.

Aki sighs, already seeming to know what happened here. “Nick, Rick, Vick…I think the girls want you to leave. It’s best for now. You suddenly appearing is quite shocking.”

“But we have nowhere else to go…” Vick drops his eyes to the floor piteously. Matsuri suggest, “Go stay in a hotel! And leave the country as soon as you can!”

“But that’s the problem, Matsuri love,” Rick tells her. “The airports have closed for the week, and all the hotels are full. We literally have nowhere else to go.”

Matsuri glares. “Then go sleep in the streets for all I care! You aren’t staying in this house another minute!”

Suddenly, pouring rain, thunder, and lightning start raging outside. After a bolt of lightning struck a place in the street, Rick complains to Matsuri, “I really rather not sleep in the streets, love.”     

“No, lightning never strikes in the same place twice! Trust me, you’ll be fine! Now go! Be free!” Matsuri cheers encouragingly.

“As much as I hate disagreeing with you, love, but that is a lie. But fine…if you really want us to go..”

“We do!” She shouts with Tsukii and Alyson.

“…If you really, truly, do want us to leave—”

“We do!”

“Well then… I guess we’ll be going then… If it really makes you happy…Keep in mind that I always thought you were strongest girl that I had ever met, physically and mentally, love.”

Matsuri’s face softens.

“I always thought you were beautiful and kind, Alyson, love! Never forget that, even if you do cast me aside in the pouring rain, I have always loved you, love.” Nick calls sweetly from the doorway.

Alyson’s angered face crumbles and she reaches out halfheartedly.

Vick walks over to Tsukii and mutter, downcast, “Fist pound, troublesome love.”

Even Tsukii drops her silent façade, what are these guys? How do they know them that well?

“Stop!!” the three girls cry out, just before they go out into the drenching rain and Matsuri continues, “You can sleep in the guys’ rooms! Vick, Rick, you two stay with Gaara and Deidara while Nick stays with Kiba and Lee!”

“Absolutely not! You can’t expect us to stay with them!” Gaara, Deidara, and Kiba shout, their faces turning red, while Lee makes a thumbs up.

“You’re already making me bunk with Deidara!” Gaara yells, while Deidara nods; only noticing the insult later.

“Yeah, and I have to stay with… him.” Kiba moans, indicating towards Lee.